Saturday, August 20, 2005 | By: Unknown

Full Moon Rising


it was cool tonight, you could actually stand to be outside longer than it takes to go from the building to the car. If you have never seen the Jefferson Memorial on a night with a full moon this is what it looks like..and i am sure it looked alot like this tonight. When I lived outside DC in Northern VA I loved driving by the monuments at night, the lighting is so fantastic. The Washington Monument has a great reflection as well.

Both the former Prez's must be rolling over in their graves in the realization that Bush has really screwed the pooch and every citizen of this land in some form or fashion during his magnificent tenure as our leader..sorry had to throw that in..

4 people gave us their .02 cents:

The Zombieslayer said...

Gorgeous pic. We haven't had a good Pres since JFK though. :p

Jenn Doll said...

Wow, that is definately gorgeous.

I agree with the Slayer, although, I kinda liked Clinton. Only because he reminded me of all my cheating friends who like to get high. Seriously.

daisyduke said...

did you ever see the movie Dave?
I know it's a helluva job...but why does it have to be so complicated? I voted for Kerry...not because I thought he'd save the day, but because I was getting tired of seeing W's SNL antics play out in the real world everyday...vavoom's made a good point about the successor...(and you can sing his first line to the tune of "where have all the flowers gone")

Unknown said...

yes, i saw dave, and i agree that W makes it harder than it has to be. He spends more time sucking up to the religious right then any president in our history.He sounds and appears to the rest of the world as a beady eyed warmongering bully. It will take decades to undo the damage he has done..