Sports Blogs I read
France vs. Luxembourg 2017 live stream: Time, TV schedule, and how to watch World Cup qualifying online - France will be looking to extend their lead atop their World Cup qualifying group with a win over the last-place team. France are building up a solid le...25 minutes ago
Joakim Noah Suspended 20 Games For Violating Anti-Drug Policy - Joakim Noah will be suspended 20 games for violating the NBA’s anti-drug policy—reportedly for taking an over-the-counter supplement that is currently ba...49 minutes ago
NL West Notes: Will Smith set for Tommy John, Padres release Paul Clemens - Here’s the latest from around the National League West. Giants left-hander Will Smith is preparing to undergo season-ending Tommy John surgery next week...2 hours ago
Steve Alford Says He's '100 Percent Not Going To Indiana' - Steve Alford says he won’t be going to Indiana.10 hours ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...1 month ago
Police Had To Break Up This Bloody Fight Between Fans At A Rams Vs. Chiefs Preseason Game - Training camp fights aren't just limited to players, as these fans showed that people who watch football go as hard as those who play it.7 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...7 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 | By: Dusty Taylor
Bush lied his ever-lovin ass off to put Saddam out of business..fucktard should be drawn and quartered for it..that might be a tad harsh but this wasn't a little white lie..i only hope that we can eventually get the hell out of there and let them kill each other over their different religious beliefs which has been going on for CENTURYS folks in all parts of the planet earth and the middle east is a real good example of it, the history of the region is rife with holy wars. IF there is one thing that will keep people riled up for all eternity..it is GOD..the belief in or lack thereof..but with that said..i firmly believe you can not give in to terrorists, you must maintain a steadfast belief in what you are doing or the people you are trying to protect and/or free will lose hope. But we weren't protecting Iraq from a terrorist..we were protecting oil..black gold...Is Iraq better off than when saddam was in power? depends on who you ask i think..the mothers of Iraq might say no..the people in iraq who live daily without power or food or clean water will most likely say no..the politicians now in power in iraq will most obviously say yes..its not MY place to say if they are better off..it is my place to shout from the rafters about what i consider to be wrongdoings by the bush administration on behalf of an entire country who had NO voice or vote in what we did..the iraqi people..if Bush took all the billions and billions of our TAX dollars and revenue that he has spent in iraq and put it towards wiping out the pussy assed terriorists of Al-Qaida we might have made some headway by now..i think bush has his priorities screwed up and it pisses me off..what pisses me off more is the terrorists who keep innocent people in fear of walking out their front doors each and every day.a civil war is one thing..a small but spineless band of terrorists is entirely another thing..do i want to wipe out the terrorists who hide behind the cloak of religion? HELL YES..do i believe it will ever happen..sadly no..iraq will always and i mean always have civil unrest..as do many other 3rd world countries on the planet..we can not save them from themselves..after what the terrorists did to the United States on 9-11 i think we should hunt them down and kill them like the bullies and spineless fucktards they are..without an ounce of remorse for any of them..no trials, no easy quick death, just an eye for an eye. We didnt need the UN's ok to rampage in iraq, we sure as hell dont need them to ok going after the terrorists..terrorists go after "soft targets" those lousy bastards, public places where people who never did a fucking thing to them congregate..they take the easy way..they don't have the balls to go after the governments or those in power..which is who they rant and rail against..but as long as they can find stupid people who believe that blowing themselves and a bus load of total strangers to hell will make the world a better place AND get their ignorant ass's a place in heaven..nothing will change..its very hard to fight ignorance..and its a very delicate balancing act...and so far..no one has the answers on how to do it.. its been going on for hundreds of years..i see nothing on the horizen that is going to slow it down.
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- ► 2006 (334)
- Sex, lies and audiotapes..Our Fucktards of the Wee...
- Leroys strange sleeping spots..
- The other residents of the house..
- MLB Trade Deadline is fast approaching..who's goin...
- New music..praise jesus!
- Are you ready for some football"? Apparently Ricky...
- Karl Rove..who the hell is he?
- Geez..if only MY blog were good enough to make int...
- Boy did i screw up...
- This weeks PSA
- Today's Musical Interlude..
- Now for something a little less political
- Bush sure can pick em..
- New Blog for an Old Bitch..
- If bad luck comes in threes...i have double my quo...
- Two new blogs to check out if you haven't already....
- Introducing...drum roll please..Video of the Day
- Fed's roll over and let the Balco Boyz cop a plea....
- how does it feel to get beat 17-1 by the SOX TWICE...
- OH FOR GODS SAKE..WOULD YOU ADMIT TO THIS?
- A picture is worth a thousand words..or at the ver...
- How Stella got her groove back..or..Terry McMillan...
- African art from the Indianapolis Museum of Art.
- Two hot topics..Terrorists and the war in Iraq..
- Put your money where your mouth is..so to speak..
- The freaking American League wins again..
- Keep taking that lil blue pill and you WILL go bli...
- The hapless "Anti-All Star' Team
- Yanks and Red Sox..lets compare shall we?
- NYC Kid killed for an IPOD
- See? The world does revolve around baseball
- I broke down and purchased MLB TV..for my computer...
- A precious quote from the blog of John Q. Public
- Sandra Day O'Connor hangs up her robe...for the la...
- A Conversation about Personal Care Products with t...
- ▼ July (35)