Sports Blogs I read
Jay Gruden ‘optimistic’ deal with Kirk Cousins happens, but comfortable with Nate Sudfeld as plan B - Jay Gruden hopes Nate Sudfeld “eventually can take over” for Washington — just not any time soon. PHOENIX — Kirk Cousins is a franchise-tagged player fo...10 minutes ago
Jusuf Nurkic Shattered The Nuggets' Playoff Hopes And Roasted Them Afterwards - Before the Nuggets flipped him to Portland for one of the Plumlee twins, Bosnian big man Jusuf Nurkic was averaging 17 disgruntled minutes and eight poin...6 hours ago
Tigers trade rumors: Detroit trying to shop Mike Pelfrey - The Tigers are willing to eat Pelfrey’s salary in order to move him in a trade. The Detroit Free Press’ Anthony Frenech reports the Tigers “contacted at...7 hours ago
WATCH: Christian Pulisic's Ridiculous Effort Sets Up Clint Dempsey Goal - Christian Pulisic is amazing.8 hours ago
‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Doesn’t Bother With The Details Of Its Own Story - 'The Zookeeper's Wife', starring Jessica Chastain, never bothers with the details of its own narrative.16 hours ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...1 month ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...7 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 16, 2005 | By: Dusty Taylor
just thought i would post a link to the NY Times article on Friday's game w/the bosox..
just a friendly reminder in the title that this score occured once already this season between these two stellar teams with Boston on the winning end BOTH times..the first occurance in yankee stadium no less on May 28th..Tonights debacle saw David "fatass" Wells get the win for boston..he has beaten the yanks twice this season..oh yeah..this just in..Wells called the Yanks GM prior to spring training to see if they would be interested in him..the rest as they say..is history..and a big Dating Game Kiss to yank$ GM Brian Cashman.thanks Bri..i am sure you understand how happy the padres are with the recent trade that gave us your "washed up" reliever Paul Quantrill and we gave you none other than Redding and May..two of the bozo's that just "shined" for the yanks tonite..lets see...is there anything else to say about this game? nah..
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- ► 2006 (334)
- Sex, lies and audiotapes..Our Fucktards of the Wee...
- Leroys strange sleeping spots..
- The other residents of the house..
- MLB Trade Deadline is fast approaching..who's goin...
- New music..praise jesus!
- Are you ready for some football"? Apparently Ricky...
- Karl Rove..who the hell is he?
- Geez..if only MY blog were good enough to make int...
- Boy did i screw up...
- This weeks PSA
- Today's Musical Interlude..
- Now for something a little less political
- Bush sure can pick em..
- New Blog for an Old Bitch..
- If bad luck comes in threes...i have double my quo...
- Two new blogs to check out if you haven't already....
- Introducing...drum roll please..Video of the Day
- Fed's roll over and let the Balco Boyz cop a plea....
- how does it feel to get beat 17-1 by the SOX TWICE...
- OH FOR GODS SAKE..WOULD YOU ADMIT TO THIS?
- A picture is worth a thousand words..or at the ver...
- How Stella got her groove back..or..Terry McMillan...
- African art from the Indianapolis Museum of Art.
- Two hot topics..Terrorists and the war in Iraq..
- Put your money where your mouth is..so to speak..
- The freaking American League wins again..
- Keep taking that lil blue pill and you WILL go bli...
- The hapless "Anti-All Star' Team
- Yanks and Red Sox..lets compare shall we?
- NYC Kid killed for an IPOD
- See? The world does revolve around baseball
- I broke down and purchased MLB TV..for my computer...
- A precious quote from the blog of John Q. Public
- Sandra Day O'Connor hangs up her robe...for the la...
- A Conversation about Personal Care Products with t...
- ▼ July (35)