Sports Blogs I read
WWE Payback 2017: Full rundown and why you should care - Payback is here with WrestleMania rematches, a new women’s title challenger, and Braun Strowman trying to topple Roman Reigns once and for all. WWE’s ...51 minutes ago
David And Goliath Clash In Climactic Dota Quarterfinals - SG Esports had already conquered a titan in Team Secret, and just a day later, the team found itself facing another giant in Evil Geniuses. Though the un...12 hours ago
Only Animals Matching the Team Name Should be Allowed to Announce NFL Draft Picks - Shameful.14 hours ago
Nationals’ Eaton has left knee strain, goes on 10-day DL - Nationals center fielder Adam Eaton has a “left knee strain” and has been placed on the 10-day disabled list, the team announced. Eaton had an MRI on hi...21 hours ago
‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Doesn’t Bother With The Details Of Its Own Story - 'The Zookeeper's Wife', starring Jessica Chastain, never bothers with the details of its own narrative.4 weeks ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...2 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...8 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 04, 2005 | By: Dusty Taylor
The yank$ spanked the redsox. I mean beat their collective asses very badly. I was very nervous about david "fat boy" wells to begin with. He seems to fall apart when he's really needed and although this is only the first game of the season..to start it off against the dreaded YANK$ is in and of itself a rather important event..besides..being a former resident of fat boys adopted home town of Ocean Beach CA, I am familiar with the lack of fortitude this fucker has. I have seen him use his stature as a baseball player to get what he wants and to beat someone half to death because he did not like the man's joke(which happned to be at wells' expense i might add). Anyways, the game was very painful to watch but I did carry on and watched to the nasty end. Randy Johnson was very good as per his usual, although not as many K's as one might expect from him. Godzilla was fantastic and once again made my point that he is getting better all the time as a long ball hitter, something evidently everyone but me expected him to do from the beginning here in the US. I still don't like the yanks, but I give them their due on the first game of the season..congrats you fuckers and i hope you lose the other 161..now..where did i put my drink?
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- ► 2006 (334)
- It was only a matter of time till she filed the la...
- IF your a little Left of Center...Click Here
- I stole this from "Indy girls" blog..
- An online Smithsonian exhibit on the Lakota Tribe....
- San Diego Mayor resigns...there is a god..
- Dwight will be appearing at the Pozo Saloon daisy....
- MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...DBACKS IN FIRST!
- I was supposed to work today.....
- here is another shot of nyc for john..hope it make...
- A gratiutous shot of nyc for john..
- great lil site..and funny too...
- The Happiest Place on earth ain't necessarily Disn...
- ok...i never do this but what the hell...
- Evidently these guys dont mind small testicles...
- This weeks baseball bitch..
- Vote early and often..cept for the damn yank$ play...
- Joe Bonamassa Bluesman
- brown tanks for yank$
- The day after...
- Running lose in San Diego..
- lyrics..i love em..
- Sheff fakes a boo boo. it wasnt THAT bad gary..
- i am busy doing my hair..a dye job..and trying to ...
- D-Train keeps rolling along...
- aw schilling my lad..you sucked tonite..
- Curt after the sixth inning finally ended.
- be afraid..be very afraid!
- The 72hour sweep thru San Diego County..
- ok..one week into the season and these are the hig...
- Sing me a song your the piano man...
- baseball ya gotta love it..
- Wonderful day for the NL West
- The game that wasnt a game..more of a routing..
- ▼ April (33)