Monday, April 04, 2005 | By: Unknown

The game that wasnt a game..more of a routing..

The yank$ spanked the redsox. I mean beat their collective asses very badly. I was very nervous about david "fat boy" wells to begin with. He seems to fall apart when he's really needed and although this is only the first game of the season..to start it off against the dreaded YANK$ is in and of itself a rather important event..besides..being a former resident of fat boys adopted home town of Ocean Beach CA, I am familiar with the lack of fortitude this fucker has. I have seen him use his stature as a baseball player to get what he wants and to beat someone half to death because he did not like the man's joke(which happned to be at wells' expense i might add). Anyways, the game was very painful to watch but I did carry on and watched to the nasty end. Randy Johnson was very good as per his usual, although not as many K's as one might expect from him. Godzilla was fantastic and once again made my point that he is getting better all the time as a long ball hitter, something evidently everyone but me expected him to do from the beginning here in the US. I still don't like the yanks, but I give them their due on the first game of the season..congrats you fuckers and i hope you lose the other 161..now..where did i put my drink?

3 people gave us their .02 cents:

Rat In A Cage said...

The only thing better than cheering with other Yankees fans is watching the Red Sox fans lie on the floor writhing in paing thinking "Here we go again, those damn Yankees!"

UnHoly Diver said...

Another Yanks/Red Sox game...yawn. I guess I'm the only person in the US of A that could care less about these two teams. Monday is the real opening day of the season, IMO. Bring on the Royals/Tigers and Brewers/Pirates...

Rat In A Cage said...

The phrase is "couldn't care less" - how come only 1 out of 1,000 get it right? To say you could care less implies you do care. Ug.