Sports Blogs I read
Manchester United reportedly willing to pay Neymar's €200 million buyout clause - But it’s not as simple as just meeting the clause, then signing the player. One year after breaking the world transfer record to sign Paul Pogba, Manche...26 minutes ago
What's the Deal with Kids These Days and All the Sports Takes? - Kids these days. Are they better or worse than previous kids? Are they soft? If so, whose fault is that? Kids. What to do with them? Should (...)1 hour ago
NL Central: Cardinals Josh Zeid to a minor-league deal - Check out what’s going on in the National League Central. The St. Louis Cardinals have signed RHP Josh Zeid to a minor-league contract. The 30-year old ...3 hours ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...1 month ago
Police Had To Break Up This Bloody Fight Between Fans At A Rams Vs. Chiefs Preseason Game - Training camp fights aren't just limited to players, as these fans showed that people who watch football go as hard as those who play it.7 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...7 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 04, 2005 | By: Dusty Taylor
The yank$ spanked the redsox. I mean beat their collective asses very badly. I was very nervous about david "fat boy" wells to begin with. He seems to fall apart when he's really needed and although this is only the first game of the season..to start it off against the dreaded YANK$ is in and of itself a rather important event..besides..being a former resident of fat boys adopted home town of Ocean Beach CA, I am familiar with the lack of fortitude this fucker has. I have seen him use his stature as a baseball player to get what he wants and to beat someone half to death because he did not like the man's joke(which happned to be at wells' expense i might add). Anyways, the game was very painful to watch but I did carry on and watched to the nasty end. Randy Johnson was very good as per his usual, although not as many K's as one might expect from him. Godzilla was fantastic and once again made my point that he is getting better all the time as a long ball hitter, something evidently everyone but me expected him to do from the beginning here in the US. I still don't like the yanks, but I give them their due on the first game of the season..congrats you fuckers and i hope you lose the other 161..now..where did i put my drink?
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- ► 2006 (334)
- It was only a matter of time till she filed the la...
- IF your a little Left of Center...Click Here
- I stole this from "Indy girls" blog..
- An online Smithsonian exhibit on the Lakota Tribe....
- San Diego Mayor resigns...there is a god..
- Dwight will be appearing at the Pozo Saloon daisy....
- MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...DBACKS IN FIRST!
- I was supposed to work today.....
- here is another shot of nyc for john..hope it make...
- A gratiutous shot of nyc for john..
- great lil site..and funny too...
- The Happiest Place on earth ain't necessarily Disn...
- ok...i never do this but what the hell...
- Evidently these guys dont mind small testicles...
- This weeks baseball bitch..
- Vote early and often..cept for the damn yank$ play...
- Joe Bonamassa Bluesman
- brown tanks for yank$
- The day after...
- Running lose in San Diego..
- lyrics..i love em..
- Sheff fakes a boo boo. it wasnt THAT bad gary..
- i am busy doing my hair..a dye job..and trying to ...
- D-Train keeps rolling along...
- aw schilling my lad..you sucked tonite..
- Curt after the sixth inning finally ended.
- be afraid..be very afraid!
- The 72hour sweep thru San Diego County..
- ok..one week into the season and these are the hig...
- Sing me a song your the piano man...
- baseball ya gotta love it..
- Wonderful day for the NL West
- The game that wasnt a game..more of a routing..
- ▼ April (33)