Why Flag Football Is Great For Kids
-
Flag Football You don’t need to look any kind of additionally than flag
football if you’re looking for an enjoyable sport to play with youngsters.
Flag foo...
Boston, New York rivalry driving prices up
-
New York and Boston are the fiercest of rivalry cities. From Bucky Dent to
the Bloody Sock, each city has tasted its fair share share of victory and
def...
It looks like the Gladiator was slain this evening. I did burst out loud laughing when I saw it. Very good. I'll download it & send it to my poor Red Sox cheering dad. He'll laugh.
you scoundrel john! i think the reason schilling lost was that he heard you were laughing at his gladiator outfit and the embarrassment was too much for him to bear.
I wish I knew how to ad audio so you could really hear me howling. I may have to try to skip out of work an hour early tomorrow to try to catch the 2nd half of what I hope will be another enjoyable afternoon for us Yankme fans.
Ever hear of Junior Wells? I got a DVD about him in the mail today from Netflix. Speaking of Blues. I was in Chicago in February & went to Buddy Guy's place. That was a fun night. Guess I should go do some real work.
6 people gave us their .02 cents:
Oh great, just one more thing to pump up his already over-inflated ego..
hey..it isnt ego if your THAT good..
It looks like the Gladiator was slain this evening. I did burst out loud laughing when I saw it. Very good. I'll download it & send it to my poor Red Sox cheering dad. He'll laugh.
you scoundrel john! i think the reason schilling lost was that he heard you were laughing at his gladiator outfit and the embarrassment was too much for him to bear.
I wish I knew how to ad audio so you could really hear me howling. I may have to try to skip out of work an hour early tomorrow to try to catch the 2nd half of what I hope will be another enjoyable afternoon for us Yankme fans.
Ever hear of Junior Wells? I got a DVD about him in the mail today from Netflix. Speaking of Blues. I was in Chicago in February & went to Buddy Guy's place. That was a fun night. Guess I should go do some real work.
Post a Comment