Wednesday, April 13, 2005 | By: Unknown

be afraid..be very afraid! Posted by Hello

6 people gave us their .02 cents:

UnHoly Diver said...

Oh great, just one more thing to pump up his already over-inflated ego..

Unknown said...

hey..it isnt ego if your THAT good..

Rat In A Cage said...

It looks like the Gladiator was slain this evening. I did burst out loud laughing when I saw it. Very good. I'll download it & send it to my poor Red Sox cheering dad. He'll laugh.

Unknown said...

you scoundrel john! i think the reason schilling lost was that he heard you were laughing at his gladiator outfit and the embarrassment was too much for him to bear.

Rat In A Cage said...

I wish I knew how to ad audio so you could really hear me howling. I may have to try to skip out of work an hour early tomorrow to try to catch the 2nd half of what I hope will be another enjoyable afternoon for us Yankme fans.

Rat In A Cage said...

Ever hear of Junior Wells? I got a DVD about him in the mail today from Netflix. Speaking of Blues. I was in Chicago in February & went to Buddy Guy's place. That was a fun night. Guess I should go do some real work.