Sunday, April 17, 2005 | By: Unknown

The day after...

it was a glorious day and night..lots of spending money and laughing with friends. the beach was great, the waves small but hell..its better than watching the dust settle in bakersfrigginfield. the evening was even better...went to Tio Leo's and watching three excellent local bands with Joanie and her beau. First time i have met him and hes quite nice, very friendly. Two of the bands really impressed me so i purchased their cd's. cant wait to crank the mutha's on my trip home tuesday morning at the crack of dawn. I was a hit in my new hair..or else everyone lies very well..dont know which and dont care either. i will change it up next month anyway... a little less highlites more of my natural color..shit..what IS my natural color? jesus, someone, anyone know? i dont remember for gods sake..even my son isnt sure if he has ever SEEN my natural hair color..FACK IT..i digress..the evening ended at 1am...only a few skyy and sodas passed through my lips, so i was able to manuver the freeways back to my sisters house where the dogs from hell greeted me very noisely..is that a word? its a sports day today..baseball is starting and the nascar race is almost over..lounging attire of the day: JAMMIES!

9 people gave us their .02 cents:

Rat In A Cage said...

Wow. A NASCAR fan too...I'm impressed. Please don't tell me you're a Jeff "Wennie Head" Gordon fan. I find that I laugh aloud quite often reading your posts. You use enough fancy smancy words that it appears to me you must be prerry intelligent. I have always thought that intelligent people have way better (by way of much more clever) senses of humor but the words you use in your humorous trysts way crack me up too.

Biting lip hard on wise ass cracks about hair.

Dogs from Hell - The Hound of the Baskervilles / The Hounds Haunting the chick from Bakersfrigginfield.

Yes, "noisily" is a word.

Okay, time to do the rounds and say hi to some neighbors. Their poor lives are so hollow without me.

Unknown said...

omg..i hate that fagalito gordon..i am college educated..a psych major..but only at a two year college..i moved to beantown after graduating..tony stewart is my main man in nascar..poor dude's engine blew up AND caught fire today..he got some burns..but he's ok..i was a huge dale earnhardt fan..cant say i like his son much..

Rat In A Cage said...

phew - I would have had to cut you off if you were a blowhard Gordon fan. I have to draw the line somehwere.

Do you remember Harry Gant? We loved him in college. #33 Skoal Bandit. He was an old dude underdog but he won at least one in '91 / '92.

Psych major - damn I better watch what I say. I volunteered for psych tests in college - electrocution stuff. Might explain a few things.

I have a Dale Earnhard lunch box thing shaped like a car from when the ex' son was like 3. I got him one & he thought I should have one too. It was neat until I dropped him at school & then was in the elevator by myself with everyone looking at me like I was a total retard. It made him happy though so I didn't really care. Another great spot for "Are you lookin' at me?"

I didn't even read most of the books in college for my major, but I read that damn psych book twice, all 500 pages trying to really learn as much as I could.

Unknown said...

omg..do you still have the earnhardt lunchbox? I WANT IT..i collect all things earnhardt..its a weakness i have..i will buy it from you...come on be a pal...

Unknown said...

i loved ol harry..he was a good guy and a good driver..i was sad when he retired..

sorry i was going to add that to my previous post..but when i saw the earnhardt lunchbox thing i went stark freaking bonkers..

Rat In A Cage said...

I bet I do. I'll look in the closet.

Rat In A Cage said...

I do, too funny. I used to have all the nascar matchbox cars & have an earnhardt one still in the package because I already had one opened on the shelf. I'll take a photo of the lunch box & post it.

Rat In A Cage said...

Another Blues guy I never heard of who is excellent - listening to now - John Jackson.

daisyduke said...

Please allow me to qualify my own stated NASCAR comment...you must admit, that the woman fan base for this particular sport, do not drink skky and soda like you and I (another sign of higher intelligence, rat)...and for the record, I grew up loving AJ Foyt. I had this 4X tshirt that I slept in--my foytyboy shirt. I think my mom may have burned it. nevertheless, I am aware of NASCARand like it better than hockey.
TMS is just a stone's throw (if you aren't an assRanger pitcher)from here...