Sports Blogs I read
Jay Gruden ‘optimistic’ deal with Kirk Cousins happens, but comfortable with Nate Sudfeld as plan B - Jay Gruden hopes Nate Sudfeld “eventually can take over” for Washington — just not any time soon. PHOENIX — Kirk Cousins is a franchise-tagged player fo...11 minutes ago
Jusuf Nurkic Shattered The Nuggets' Playoff Hopes And Roasted Them Afterwards - Before the Nuggets flipped him to Portland for one of the Plumlee twins, Bosnian big man Jusuf Nurkic was averaging 17 disgruntled minutes and eight poin...6 hours ago
Tigers trade rumors: Detroit trying to shop Mike Pelfrey - The Tigers are willing to eat Pelfrey’s salary in order to move him in a trade. The Detroit Free Press’ Anthony Frenech reports the Tigers “contacted at...7 hours ago
WATCH: Christian Pulisic's Ridiculous Effort Sets Up Clint Dempsey Goal - Christian Pulisic is amazing.8 hours ago
‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Doesn’t Bother With The Details Of Its Own Story - 'The Zookeeper's Wife', starring Jessica Chastain, never bothers with the details of its own narrative.16 hours ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...1 month ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...7 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, April 29, 2005 | By: Dusty Taylor
The folks over at Air America Radio are a strange lot...but i do listen to several of their shows. I recommend the Al Franken Show. Al is a funny guy who can rip the right wing jackasses a new one while making you laugh your collective ass off. I like anything that agrees w/me that Fox News is nothing more than a commercial mouthpiece for the Bush administration and the conservative right. Nothing wrong with being a conservative mind you...nothing at all..except the fact that they care about nothing but making a buck and screwing the little guy..which if you think about it..thats us..the little guys..unless of course your a rich fuck and in which case i highly doubt you would be reading this blog..you would be off counting your money and figuring how to make more....or perhaps you would be lounging in the warmer climes waiting for the "season" to start over in the south of france..or gambling in Monaco...whatever the hell those rich fucks do..i wouldn't know..
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- ► 2006 (334)
- It was only a matter of time till she filed the la...
- IF your a little Left of Center...Click Here
- I stole this from "Indy girls" blog..
- An online Smithsonian exhibit on the Lakota Tribe....
- San Diego Mayor resigns...there is a god..
- Dwight will be appearing at the Pozo Saloon daisy....
- MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...DBACKS IN FIRST!
- I was supposed to work today.....
- here is another shot of nyc for john..hope it make...
- A gratiutous shot of nyc for john..
- great lil site..and funny too...
- The Happiest Place on earth ain't necessarily Disn...
- ok...i never do this but what the hell...
- Evidently these guys dont mind small testicles...
- This weeks baseball bitch..
- Vote early and often..cept for the damn yank$ play...
- Joe Bonamassa Bluesman
- brown tanks for yank$
- The day after...
- Running lose in San Diego..
- lyrics..i love em..
- Sheff fakes a boo boo. it wasnt THAT bad gary..
- i am busy doing my hair..a dye job..and trying to ...
- D-Train keeps rolling along...
- aw schilling my lad..you sucked tonite..
- Curt after the sixth inning finally ended.
- be afraid..be very afraid!
- The 72hour sweep thru San Diego County..
- ok..one week into the season and these are the hig...
- Sing me a song your the piano man...
- baseball ya gotta love it..
- Wonderful day for the NL West
- The game that wasnt a game..more of a routing..
- ▼ April (33)