Wednesday, April 27, 2005 | By: Unknown

I was supposed to work today.....

but as usual..i found something much more interesting to do...find great blogs to read..jesus..if you find one..you can usually find others under their link spot..i have been blog hopping all over the friggin place..and i found some rich ones boys and girls..they are now listed under my links spot..i figured it the hell out after an hour of screaming..the animals are all up in the living room..they hate when i starting screaming obsenities...poor things..anyways...check some of them out if you got the spare time..i really have to get to work..

2 people gave us their .02 cents:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks a million for the link.

I know what you mean. I have about 70 blogs I visit regularly. A good dozen of them are geniuses in my estimation. The rest are some cool phuckers!

I can't believe how many great writers and funny people are a mouse click away.

Unknown said...

i love blogs..people will cut loose on a blog unlike what they will do in the company of friends most of the time..i however am a smartass all the time..