Wednesday, April 27, 2005 | By: Dusty Taylor

Dwight will be appearing at the Pozo Saloon daisy..if your not sure where the hell that is..you take the coast route(101) to highway 58 and then take Pozo Rd. I dont have a fucking clue where Pozo Rd is, but it isnt far from me according to Mapquest. Posted by Hello

5 people gave us their .02 cents:

daisyduke said...

You have no idea what that skinny balding man in the oh so tight jeans does to me...I swooneth! Like a screaming Elvis fan, I stood by myself in the front row at one of those little country bar saloony places to see him...I know he saw me. It's the whiney voice/tight jean combination...I'd sooooo do him!

Jill said...

I agree...I've only gotten to see him once but ooo man, he's definitely hot for an old man....well, I guess probably cuz I'm an old woman...hmmm

dusty said...

i would do the man on the fifty yard line..at half time during a chargers football game...and i cant stand country music..well, i have learned to tolerate it living in bakersfrigginfield..Dwight comes round here alot..he plays all the seedy lil places..he has a penchant for them i think..

Jill said...

Well, he NEVER comes around here. I wish he would...but I don't care for country either. And I'm in Oklahoma...land of the shit-kickers.

Rat In A Cage said...

oh, listen to all you hens & you get all upity with breasts shots, Dusty. Shame on you.