Monday, October 24, 2005 | By: Dusty Taylor

Now for some light-hearted fun..

I stole this from Alice's blog..click here for a funny short video of what your computer desktop does while your away..it made me chuckle:)

8 people gave us their .02 cents:

FantasticAlice said...

I REALLY need to figure out how to do the "here" and "alice" kinda stuff so that people can click on links.

Do they make a HTML for Dummies book?

Queen of Ass said...

Heh! That's totally cute!

Leslie said...

That's funny! Great link!

bsoholic said...

That's figgin' AWESOME!

Mel said...

Yep, it's very cute!

John Q. Public esq. said...

I still love you...
now send me those damn nude photos...


JQP

The Zombieslayer said...

Heh. That's cute.

But looking at Windows does still give me nightmares though. ;)

Liquidplastic said...

I saw this one before, and after that I turned my computer off every night, for real!