Tuesday, October 25, 2005 | By: Unknown

The 2000th American has died in Iraq

I try to keep my political convictions to the "other" blog but this one has to be posted on both. There are vigils everywhere tomorrow because people had pledged in advance to do this when the death toll hit 2000. Even in BAKERSFRIGGINFIELD we have one..we only have 10 people..but hell ya gotta start somewhere..

If your tired of the lies from Bush and his cronies if you find you can no longer support a war built on a foundation of deceit and half-truths, if your sick of the bullshit please attend one. this link will tell you where one will be held in your area, all you have to do is put in your zipcode.

Here it is again: http://political.moveon.org/event/events/index.html?action_id=29

show your support if you can. Every person counts..both here and the dead in Iraq. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be doing this again..I figured we learned something from Vietnam..STOP BUSH NOW..TELL HIM WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS WAR BUILT UPON HIS LIES..do it tomorrow..please..

2 people gave us their .02 cents:

John Q. Public esq. said...

we are after all "all in this together" keep the faith, sister

JQP

Miss Fabulous said...

So sad. I wonder what they died for.