Friday, October 07, 2005 | By: Unknown

A moment of silence on a moment in time...


The Red Sox..they got swept..after winning it all last year from the Wildcard spot..they got swept like the ugly step child by the Chicago White Sox..it was only a 5 game series..so it took 3 games..but it sucked ass..and hurts...sniff..sniff..I am so depressed..but on a lighter note..the Evil Empire got their clock cleaned AT HOME by the Cali/Anaheim/Los Angeles/Orange County Angels tonite..so the monkey-waving fools can lose tomorrow and the final game will be played on their home turf at Anaheim Stadium..we can only hope sportsfans..its all I got left to hope for..the Padres are pitching Woody fucknut Williams tomorrow..and I dont have a good feeling about him..they will get swept at home..a win would be nice, but really it will only prolong the enevitable..Stros still got a shot..

I am all verklempt..talk amongst yourselves..i know i have alot of typos..ask me if i give a shit..

3 people gave us their .02 cents:

Chick said...

I'm crying about my Sox...swept...now that sucks...but I mean really...bases loaded...nobody out & it all gets wasted?! I'm not saying that they deserved to lose...I'd be thrown out of The Nation for lesser thoughts...but come onnnn!

Go Padres...it could happen.

UnHoly Diver said...

Matt Morris should be in one of those Real Men of Genius commercials as "Mr. Home Run Giver-Upper", so the Pads have a real shot tonight. I just hope I can stay awake long enough to see the whole game.

Stephanie said...

Here in Mass - we're all pretty upset about the Red Sox. My mom called me last night after the game - she needed to be consoled.