Friday, August 18, 2006 | By: Unknown

Weekend Mammal Blogging..

As some of you may or may not know..I do this shit to get out of thinking up something for the weekend..if something interesting happens I will blog about it..if not..this is all you get..my friggin pets.


Top: Clyde kicking it..named after an old round ball player..for the Knicks..
Middle: Sasha the dog from hell and Bobbie..my animals are quite close. off to the far right is Leroy..a female..don't ask.
Nicky the poodle..originally she resided alone here with the ball and chain..she now has 9 additional siblings..

7 people gave us their .02 cents:

Unknown said...

Nicky perhaps has..she is very unpoodle-like. She isn't a barker, or nervous and she doesn't shake or tremble like most little dogs.

Yes, I love sports almost as much as my animals..some days sports more..

lecram sinun said...

Once again... I love your pet blogging! :)

sumo said...

Clyde looks like he's lovin' life.

FriĆ°vin said...

I love Clyde. That pose is sooo... comfortable!

jagular said...

You have such cute pets.
But exactly how many do you have? You always post a different pet's pic. Are you one of those sweet little old ladies who has a hundred and forty pets running around in a one bedroom apartment?

BTW, Sasha is absolutely adorable.

Newt said...

Awww. There must be something about dachshunds and cats. I have a weiner mutt and she does the exact same thing. I'm assuming from the look of her that Sasha is a hot dog.

Newt said...

I have to share the cuteness
http://www.newtandmichael.com/TheKids2.html