Wednesday, August 23, 2006 | By: Unknown

Dodgers suck..at least this series they do.

Allow me to..ahem..gloat. It doesn't happen often..and god knows it feels real FUCKING good to do it to the DODGERS..so just allow me this tiny bit of "kiss my ass" to the ball and chain. The meltdown and subsequent tossing of Grady, Julio and I think Brad Penny, was icing on the cake. I swear to god, I thought the ball and chain was gonna blow open an artery..it was pure heaven to watch :)


5 people gave us their .02 cents:

Anonymous said...

So much for the Tivoed game I was about to watch...Also, so much for avoiding MLB.com.

Unknown said...

I am sorry Sonic..truely..but I saved you the three hours of horror..look at it that way ok?

Anonymous said...

I'll pull for the Pads for two reasons: Woody Williams, one of the true class guys in the sport; and I want the Reds taken out of the picture.

Unknown said...

Woody is an old fart, but hell he's doing ok after dl time..and as far as the reds..If the Pad's cant get the division, I want them to get the WC..

NL West is the suckingest division in baseball. At least it keeps things interesting.

The Stiltwalker said...

I want more football talk about hot sweaty men in tight pants. Thanks.