Friday, August 11, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor

Sinking like a turd in a toilet bowl...

Thats my Padres. The boys of summer are looking pretty bad.To makes matter worse here at the humble abode the Dodgers are in first.

This presents a major obstacle in dealing with the ball and chain. He gloats. And there isn't a damn thing I can come back with..except the usual.

Fuck you fat ass.

If you have something better, please share it with me.

24 people gave us their .02 cents:

sumo said...

Fuck you...you fucking fucker!

Bruce said...

I'll abstain....

dusty said...

Come on B..give it your best two-degree'd shot..

Bruce said...

Nah, you don't want me to say what I really want to say..

dusty said...

B..if you stay on topic, of course I want you to say whatever it is you feel compelled to say..go for it.

Bruce said...

OK, I wish the b & c would just go away...

dusty said...

Your off topic..the topic is snappy comebacks..

Bruce said...

Oh...I'll have to think then.

dusty said...

well, don't hurt yourself..pretend it was me slamming the shit out of your cards and my pads just kicked your ass 3 straight..

Bruce said...

I'd say, so? what else is new? the cards are playing like shit right now. that would be my snappy comeback in that case.
Otherwise, you can always use the old standard "eat shit and die"

dusty said...

Ah yes..e.s.a.d..

It gets a 3 only because it loses 2 pts for lack of originality...similar to fuck you fat ass.

Bruce said...

Sory, not feeling particularly original today.

dusty said...

neither do i..thats why I asked for advice..my back is trashed.. I had to back out of a rally I was going to attend, which really pisses me off.

Bruce said...

My back is killing me too. Sorry Boo.

Bruce said...

Oh, and the Cardinals lost again. I've given up on them, and I'm just waiting for college football to start.

dusty said...

B..let me get this straight..your team leads its division right? And your giving up on them?
I find that particularly revolting, its not like their the Royals dude..

Bruce said...

The only reason they lead the division is because the rest of the division sucks shit. In fact, they have a losing record inside the division. Even if they do make the playoffs, they'll be done after the first round. I haven't been this depressed about this team since the 70s.

dusty said...

The NL west is in the same shape dude! I take a nap and get over it..its not time to toss in the towel, you always amaze me when you get so damn butt hurt and your team still has a pulse.

Bruce said...

I have no fucking idea what "butt hurt" means; never have, but you obviously don't know me if you think I'd abandon them. I'm simply venting my immense frustration with the shitty play over the last two and a half months. That said, I'm still jonesing for college football...

dusty said...

A direct quote from you:"I've given up on them, and I'm just waiting for college football to start."

I rest my case...

MJ said...

You two should just pick the phone or something! Ah, but then I'd miss out on the witty repotoire.

Fuck you fat ass works just fine for me.

dusty said...

MJ..we love to provide the masses with a look into our humble little lives..

I kinda think "fuck you fat ass" is the best..no one has offered much to beat that one.

Bruce said...

just think of a phrase you'd love to say to me; I'm sure that would be more colorful. :p

Here ya go; it's the verification word I had to use:

deadard

S. R. said...

Dodgers rock the mike?