Tuesday, April 25, 2006 | By: Unknown

Our PSA for this quarter

This lovely site lets you compare prices in your neck of the woods with other cities in the U.S. This could either be a good thing if your in Montana or Idaho..or a bad,depressing thing if you live in Cali..as I do. The site is called the Gas Temperatue Map. The linkage is here. Thanks to Steve O. over at Bring it on! for the 411 :)


The bottom pic is from last summer when we all were pissing and moaning about prices..BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA..its worse..so I pulled it out of mothballs..

6 people gave us their .02 cents:

Anonymous said...

Gas prices are ridiculous - and only getting worse. I need me a hog!!

Anonymous said...

Wondery why UT,ID, and MT are so cheap?

Unknown said...

Me too Sonic, especially since they have to truck in every gallon of it and the cities are far apart and they are very low populated states.

Makes ya go hmmmm.

The Misanthrope said...

This was all very predictable when you have two oil men in the white house.

Unknown said...

Exactly Misanthrope, and now the Shrub gets to come to our rescue..LOL!

Anonymous said...

I can't find Ontario on that map, Dusty. Well, I can find Lake Ontario, but not my city, so I don't know how much gas costs here.

:(

;)