Saturday, April 01, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor

If you haven't heard enough about Barroid...

A sportsline editorial about the investigation and Bud Selig. I think it mirrors most of my thoughts on the issue, with more emphasis on Seligs weak-ass motivation..or lack thereof. Here is the linkage.

4 people gave us their .02 cents:

CoffeeBigPlz said...

Here is my question...
Is a sport really a sport if some of the humans playing the said sport are so enhanced chemically that is isn't a "fair" game anymore?

Isn't that the same as not letting Sosa use his "exibition game only" cork bat in regulation play?

There is a difference between working out and taking your multi vitamin and jacking yourself up with some metabolife wannabe steriod shit?

Follow me?

dusty said...

Thats my point Beth..if you cheat..its no longer a level playing field. And to use something that fucks up your body SOOOO bad..just for a boost to your batting average, or a few more homers..its pathetic.

CoffeeBigPlz said...

Oh...
So I actually GET it!

dusty said...

Yes sweetie..you get it..

Your the IT chicklet..so I would expect you to get it jeez...