Sports Blogs I read
Brazilan Keeper Who Ordered His Ex-Girlfriend Tortured And Murdered Will Return To Prison - Brazilian goalkeeper Bruno de Souza—who signed for second tier club Boa Esporte last month—will return to prison to serve his 22-year sentence for organi...19 minutes ago
Daryl Washington reinstated to return to Cardinals after 3 years of suspensions - The Cardinals are still not convinced that Washington will ever play for the team again. Daryl Washington has been conditionally reinstated to return to...24 minutes ago
Steve Kerr is So Good at Coaching That He Can Send a Stand-in - He doesn’t even need to be there.1 hour ago
Bush-Jeter group wins auction to buy Marlins for $1.3 billion - The group headed by former Florida Governor Jeb Bush and former Yankees’ legend Derek Jeter are expected to be the new owners of the Marlins after winni...2 hours ago
‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Doesn’t Bother With The Details Of Its Own Story - 'The Zookeeper's Wife', starring Jessica Chastain, never bothers with the details of its own narrative.4 weeks ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...2 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...8 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, April 28, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
Neil Young has his new cd Living with War streaming online. He (or his people) has a blog up here on blogger no less. I have it on my sidebar also. You can listen to his full cd there as well. I am listening to it now..its giving me goosebumps, but I have always enjoyed Neil. God love ya Neil...I know I do..thanks for the CD and access to it..you rock dude, in more ways than one. The CD doesn't come out until next week, so you can listen now and buy later. It's political..far warning sportsfans.
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- When your team sucks, do you call in sick more oft...
- Former pitcher Steve Howe dies at 48
- Neil Youngs Living with War CD online for a free l...
- A long hot shower does wonders for your psyche.
- Chernobyl's 20th Anniversary
- Keith Hernandez is a Putz, among other things.
- Our PSA for this quarter
- What a long strange trip its been..for Dutch Dault...
- Boston's World Series Baseball will reside in the ...
- Nursing Slang.
- Vintage films,shorts and propaganda for sale
- Forbes values the Yank$ @ 1 Billion big ones..
- HNT shot at sunset thru a bank of fog..
- Speaking of my back being totally thrashed..
- 100 years ago today..the San Francisco Quake hit.
- The BEST Fark thread I have ever read
- Iran's new Prez smells bad and has NO sense of hum...
- How big IS that dog..or..if those were MY tax doll...
- And from our WTF? Department comes this gem:
- This weeks HNT..my son got Inked!
- An Inconvenient Truth
- First week of the season was..well, interesting.
- Got this from Seamus' blog..
- The lost gospel of Judas
- This amused me for 10 minutes.
- Si se puede
- God's places
- Only thing your getting this weekend out of moi.
- I live in the OD
- Sorry no HNT..
- Send Lawyers,Guns and Money..the shit has hit the ...
- Homeland Security Ass't Press Sec arrested on 23 c...
- Opening day..was..well..interesting.
- Let the Games begin!!!!!!
- And from our WTF? department...
- If you haven't heard enough about Barroid...
- ▼ April (36)