Friday, April 28, 2006 | By: Unknown

Neil Youngs Living with War CD online for a free listen.

Neil Young has his new cd Living with War streaming online. He (or his people) has a blog up here on blogger no less. I have it on my sidebar also. You can listen to his full cd there as well. I am listening to it now..its giving me goosebumps, but I have always enjoyed Neil. God love ya Neil...I know I do..thanks for the CD and access to it..you rock dude, in more ways than one. The CD doesn't come out until next week, so you can listen now and buy later. It's political..far warning sportsfans.

8 people gave us their .02 cents:

UnHoly Diver said...

I was never a big fan of his, but I might give it a listen. It's also available at FMBQ.

Unknown said...

Thanks for that link B :)

UnHoly Diver said...

It'a great site. That's where I get most of my music news from.

Unknown said...

I checked it out. It was pretty informational. It linked to the CSN&Y upcoming tour called "Freedom of Speech"

The Misanthrope said...

I can't wait to buy on Tuesday.

John Burzynski said...

I have always liked Neil Young. I like him because he is one of the few musical artists who sings worse than I do, but mostly I like him because he has always been about activism and speaking out whenthings aren't right.

I have read a lot about this upcoming album, and am eagerly awaiting its release.

Vleeptron Dude said...

the other night we were inexplicably watching one of those shows like "ET" and the 22-year-old entertainment correspondent set up by explaining that Neil Young had a new CD and a new single called "Impeach Bush." She summoned him over to her side, looked up at him, and asked: "Now this new song of yours, 'Impeach Bush' -- what's it about exactly?"

Unknown said...

Oh for the love of pete BOB..thats downright disgusting..and she's a reporter? Scary..very scary..and people wonder why alot of us don't trust the Main Stream Media..