Sports Blogs I read
Warriors complete sweep of Trail Blazers with blowout win in Portland - Golden State dominated from the very start. The Golden State Warriors sealed a playoff series sweep over the Portland Trail Blazers three minutes into t...3 hours ago
D'Onta Foreman Shares Heartbreaking Story Of His Infant Son's Death - Texas running back D’Onta Foreman had a tremendous season on the field for the Longhorns last year, rushing for 2,028 yards, scoring 15 touchdowns, and w...3 hours ago
VIDEO: The Warriors Are Shooting the Damn Lights Out - Unbelievable basketball.4 hours ago
‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Doesn’t Bother With The Details Of Its Own Story - 'The Zookeeper's Wife', starring Jessica Chastain, never bothers with the details of its own narrative.3 weeks ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...2 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...8 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
The former Met 1st baseman, and now the TV announcer for the Mets has committed an unpardonable sin IMHO..the jackass whined about a female in the Padres dugout during the Padres-Mets Saturday game in San Diego,not once, not twice but many times. He couldn't keep his piehole shut or just talk about the homer Piazza had just whacked off the Mets pitcher...no sir...Keith had this to say about the female in the Padres dugout:"I'm not saying that women belong in the kitchen, but they don't belong in the dugout". It should be noted that she is the Pad's full-time massage therapist and was high-fiving Piazza after his homer. None of the Padres seemed uncomfortable with her being there AND it should be noted that women run all over the damn clubhouse in the form of reporters and wives.
Keith was bitched out by his superiors and forced to apologize during his pre-game show on Sunday. Once again however, Keith had to slide a whine in there afterwards by remarking That only the head trainer and assistant trainer were allowed in the dugout per MLB's rule book.
Keith..are you that anti-female or just an asshole extraordinaire? What's the big friggin deal who was in the dugout? You look like a sexist sumbitch Keith..just an fyi there buddy..
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- When your team sucks, do you call in sick more oft...
- Former pitcher Steve Howe dies at 48
- Neil Youngs Living with War CD online for a free l...
- A long hot shower does wonders for your psyche.
- Chernobyl's 20th Anniversary
- Keith Hernandez is a Putz, among other things.
- Our PSA for this quarter
- What a long strange trip its been..for Dutch Dault...
- Boston's World Series Baseball will reside in the ...
- Nursing Slang.
- Vintage films,shorts and propaganda for sale
- Forbes values the Yank$ @ 1 Billion big ones..
- HNT shot at sunset thru a bank of fog..
- Speaking of my back being totally thrashed..
- 100 years ago today..the San Francisco Quake hit.
- The BEST Fark thread I have ever read
- Iran's new Prez smells bad and has NO sense of hum...
- How big IS that dog..or..if those were MY tax doll...
- And from our WTF? Department comes this gem:
- This weeks HNT..my son got Inked!
- An Inconvenient Truth
- First week of the season was..well, interesting.
- Got this from Seamus' blog..
- The lost gospel of Judas
- This amused me for 10 minutes.
- Si se puede
- God's places
- Only thing your getting this weekend out of moi.
- I live in the OD
- Sorry no HNT..
- Send Lawyers,Guns and Money..the shit has hit the ...
- Homeland Security Ass't Press Sec arrested on 23 c...
- Opening day..was..well..interesting.
- Let the Games begin!!!!!!
- And from our WTF? department...
- If you haven't heard enough about Barroid...
- ▼ April (36)