Wednesday, April 19, 2006 | By: Unknown

HNT shot at sunset thru a bank of fog..


There was a huge fogbank when the sun started its descent..and I figured..shit..no shot today. But then..the sun hit a spot above the fogbank..and presto..It's my sista in the background..its been awhile since I took the pic..But I love it..and it takes me back to a tranquil vacation a few years ago..that I could really friggin use right about now..at Hobson..god I love camping on the coast of Cali..

For the 411 on Half-Nekkid Thursdays(HNT), go check out Osbasso's site with all the rules for participation here or go here to see this weeks Mystery HNT guest in all her glory :P

7 people gave us their .02 cents:

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture.

daisyduke said...

the sunsets in texas aren't quite as water filled...but we have tons of pollution, so the dusk skies are gorgeous..you should check them out (hint hint)

mrs. awesome said...

beautiful! i actually missed FL (i used to live there but hated it) for a second. HHNT.

AndyT13 said...

HHNT!

Trouble said...

What a freaking gorgeous pic! What I wouldn't give to be there right now, lol. :) Happy HNT!

lecram sinun said...

Beautiful shot, Dusty. Nature is spoectacular, isn't she? Cheers and Happy HNT!

jagular said...

You know, I had never heard of HNT. Now I have. Thank you.