Sports Blogs I read
Warriors complete sweep of Trail Blazers with blowout win in Portland - Golden State dominated from the very start. The Golden State Warriors sealed a playoff series sweep over the Portland Trail Blazers three minutes into t...3 hours ago
D'Onta Foreman Shares Heartbreaking Story Of His Infant Son's Death - Texas running back D’Onta Foreman had a tremendous season on the field for the Longhorns last year, rushing for 2,028 yards, scoring 15 touchdowns, and w...3 hours ago
VIDEO: The Warriors Are Shooting the Damn Lights Out - Unbelievable basketball.4 hours ago
‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Doesn’t Bother With The Details Of Its Own Story - 'The Zookeeper's Wife', starring Jessica Chastain, never bothers with the details of its own narrative.3 weeks ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...2 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...8 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 24, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
The Boston Red Sawx and their former 1st baseman Doug Mientkiewicz have finally reached an agreement on the baseball from the final out from the 2004 World Series. You remember that WS I hope, it ended the curse of the Bambino for the BoSox which started in 1918 or some such nonsense. Beantown gets visitation rights according to sportsline.com
Neither Dougie or the BoSox are saying what the agreement is between them. Doug did refer to the baseball as his “retirement fund”. Since he is playing for one of the worst teams in baseball, the Kansas City Royals this year, we only hope Doug got some green for that baseball.
The Rockies/Giants game Sunday was interesting and fun-filled. I think the asshats set a new record for ejections without a fight breaking out. A total of four batters got beaned..jesus christ in a thong... and five ejections..two of whom...lol..were the coaches of each team,hell in the FIRST inning alone the starting pitcher for the Giants, Matty Mo got the gate...Matty did bean two guys in the first inning, in defense of the rookie ump.. They were throwing at guys all weekend in Colorado, Saturday that crazy mofo Jose Mesa hitting Omar Visquel for like the fifth time in some long, dumb-ass feud they got going on. Ah..baseball..the childs game thats played for Million$ of dollars by grown men with HUGE egos.
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- When your team sucks, do you call in sick more oft...
- Former pitcher Steve Howe dies at 48
- Neil Youngs Living with War CD online for a free l...
- A long hot shower does wonders for your psyche.
- Chernobyl's 20th Anniversary
- Keith Hernandez is a Putz, among other things.
- Our PSA for this quarter
- What a long strange trip its been..for Dutch Dault...
- Boston's World Series Baseball will reside in the ...
- Nursing Slang.
- Vintage films,shorts and propaganda for sale
- Forbes values the Yank$ @ 1 Billion big ones..
- HNT shot at sunset thru a bank of fog..
- Speaking of my back being totally thrashed..
- 100 years ago today..the San Francisco Quake hit.
- The BEST Fark thread I have ever read
- Iran's new Prez smells bad and has NO sense of hum...
- How big IS that dog..or..if those were MY tax doll...
- And from our WTF? Department comes this gem:
- This weeks HNT..my son got Inked!
- An Inconvenient Truth
- First week of the season was..well, interesting.
- Got this from Seamus' blog..
- The lost gospel of Judas
- This amused me for 10 minutes.
- Si se puede
- God's places
- Only thing your getting this weekend out of moi.
- I live in the OD
- Sorry no HNT..
- Send Lawyers,Guns and Money..the shit has hit the ...
- Homeland Security Ass't Press Sec arrested on 23 c...
- Opening day..was..well..interesting.
- Let the Games begin!!!!!!
- And from our WTF? department...
- If you haven't heard enough about Barroid...
- ▼ April (36)