Dark horse Heisman contender putting team on his back
-
We are seeing a breakout star emerge before our eyes.
1 hour ago
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.--Albert Einstein
Sports is my salvation..life is just a big ball game at PetCo Park..with extra innings

4 people gave us their .02 cents:
sorry, sis, i can't even post a picture...
You seem toi have fixed it before I even got a look, so I guess my response is moot. I had the same problem, and something was too wide. I'd guess your link to the NY Times story - mine was a link.
You can't like it when those things are all lopsided or drooping down like that.
sometimes lopsided and droopy are just as loveable as kittens...
john..its not fixed..it looks normal when your viewing a thread..on the front page its still screwed.
Post a Comment