Thursday, March 30, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor

Now for something completely different for HNT..

I recently did a post on Graceland becoming a National Historical Site..and since I do not have a pic of moi for HNT..my blogger bud Sonic sent me this one..bless you Sonic..

She looks alot better in this get-up than Elvis did..

7 people gave us their .02 cents:

Suze said...

Wow, she can stand on my blue suede shoes anytime.

Happy HNT ;)

Shining Star said...

Thats pretty hot! HHNT!

lecram sinun said...

er... thank you... thank you very much. Cheers and Happy HNT!

Seamus said...

Elvis has left the suit.

HHNT!

John B. said...

Sure beats the 'fat Elvis' from the early 70's.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating peanut butter, banana and honey sandwiches.

Sonicrusk said...

Hot mama!

Ms. M said...

Yup, she wins the best Elvis.