Sports Blogs I read
How the Ravens can look even worse handling the Ray Rice suspension - Some suggestions on how the Ravens can reach the bottom even faster.16 minutes ago
Orioles trade rumors: Baltimore unwilling to deal young arms; not pursuing Kurt Suzuki - The Orioles' chances of landing a Jon Lester or Cole Hamels type pitcher seems to have taken a hit, as the club looks to hold onto its core of young pit...21 minutes ago
David Wilson leaves Giants practice with minor neck injury - New York Giants running back David Wilson left practice after sustaining a burner, which is typically used to describe a minor neck injury. New York Gia...49 minutes ago
Some FSU Football Players Made A Very Good Parody Of A Terrible Song - Before you watch the video above, which features Florida State football players Derrick Nnadi, Jacob Pugh, Lorenzo Featherson, and Demarcus Christmas sin...59 minutes ago
Red Sox vs. Blue Jays: What have you learned, Rubby De La Rosa? - Hopefully time will make all the difference for Rubby De La Rosa, who surrendered seven runs to the Blue Jays just five days ago. The Red Sox and Blue J...1 hour ago
Ravens PR Continues to Be Tone-Deaf, Shares Video of Fans Cheering Ray Rice - Seriously?4 hours ago
Despite Jason Lane's effort, Padres lose to Braves 2-0 - The club could not provide the run support to give Jason Lane a win in the 37 year old's first ever major start as a pitcher. LHP Jason Lane already pit...1 day ago
MLB’s Unofficial Census Consensus: It pays to be in The Show - SCOTT JACOBS America’s Past-time is ripe for analysis. It is arguably the most statistically driven sport there is, and the way the game has evolved over t...2 months ago
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Patriots take Datone Jones in Todd McShay's latest - ESPN's Todd McShay released his newest mock draft on Wednesday and he did not have them take a defensive back.1 year ago
Farewell Predictions and Advice for 2011 Fantasy Baseball Season - Filed under: MLB Sleepers, MLB Value Machine, Draft Advice [image: Albert Pujols]Thank you wholeheartedly to all readers of Fantasy FanHouse over the year...3 years ago
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
Norv Turner was shown the door today by the Raiders..he joins Mike Martz, Mike Sherman, Dom Capers, Jim Haslett, Mike Tice and the newly retired Dick Vermeil as unemployed head coaches. Tice was fired minutes after the Vikes final game with the others getting the axe on Monday...guess Oakland didnt want to share the spotlight and waited till today to shit-can Norv..Detroit dumped Mariucci early in the season so that brings the total of NFL coaching vacancies to..hell....8 teams lining up to hire a new coach.
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- Your quote for the day.
- BASE jumping..what a friggin rush.
- Meme from IT-Chick.
- Piazza is a Padre..can it get any worse?
- 20 years ago
- Back from Reno
- Oprah kicks James Frey in the nads..on national TV...
- A liberal is a man or a woman or a child who looks...
- 7 years ago today..the massive snowstorm in Bakers...
- Gotta go to Reno.
- I have seen this on several sit...
- Superbowl set..and the prodigal son returns to Bos...
- The Bus is going to Detroit.
- Gil Scott Heron said it best..The Revolution will ...
- For those tatoo-lovin folks among us..
- Baby and I watch TV
- A Case Study..how Conservatives argue.
- Bum calls, bookies taking it in the shorts..
- The Superbowl has lost its roman numerals..does an...
- I cant take it anymore.
- HNT offering for the week.
- I think I found the culprit that was causing Popup...
- If the glass is half full or half empty I have jus...
- Aw nuts..I have been tagged..
- HNT Pic for the week.
- Texas shocks USC..41-38
- NFL's Black Monday continues into Tuesday.
- This just in...
- The Bag is back..
- ▼ January (29)