Sports Blogs I read
Bryant Gumbel Says Smart Things About Tony La Russa And Mark McGwire - We'll take any allies in the war on the war on PEDs, even if that ally is the most self-satisfied broadcaster on television, a man who makes Bob Costas ...26 minutes ago
Andy Carroll out for 4 months after tearing ankle ligaments - Andy Carroll has not had a happy career since his big money move from Newcastle United to Liverpool more than three years ago. A flop at Anfield, he loo...36 minutes ago
KSK Mailbag: Roger Goodell is a misogynistic piece of garbage - Pardon the ol’ video up top of yours truly, but I spent most of my day being pissed at Roger Goodell and the NFL for the slap on the wrist […]58 minutes ago
Tigers trade rumors: Detroit looking for left-handed reliever - Despite their recent addition of Joakim Soria, the Tigers may not be done upgrading their bullpen. The Detroit Tigers have already made one massive rel...1 hour ago
MLB’s Unofficial Census Consensus: It pays to be in The Show - SCOTT JACOBS America’s Past-time is ripe for analysis. It is arguably the most statistically driven sport there is, and the way the game has evolved over t...2 months ago
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Patriots take Datone Jones in Todd McShay's latest - ESPN's Todd McShay released his newest mock draft on Wednesday and he did not have them take a defensive back.1 year ago
Farewell Predictions and Advice for 2011 Fantasy Baseball Season - Filed under: MLB Sleepers, MLB Value Machine, Draft Advice [image: Albert Pujols]Thank you wholeheartedly to all readers of Fantasy FanHouse over the year...3 years ago
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
Norv Turner was shown the door today by the Raiders..he joins Mike Martz, Mike Sherman, Dom Capers, Jim Haslett, Mike Tice and the newly retired Dick Vermeil as unemployed head coaches. Tice was fired minutes after the Vikes final game with the others getting the axe on Monday...guess Oakland didnt want to share the spotlight and waited till today to shit-can Norv..Detroit dumped Mariucci early in the season so that brings the total of NFL coaching vacancies to..hell....8 teams lining up to hire a new coach.
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- Your quote for the day.
- BASE jumping..what a friggin rush.
- Meme from IT-Chick.
- Piazza is a Padre..can it get any worse?
- 20 years ago
- Back from Reno
- Oprah kicks James Frey in the nads..on national TV...
- A liberal is a man or a woman or a child who looks...
- 7 years ago today..the massive snowstorm in Bakers...
- Gotta go to Reno.
- I have seen this on several sit...
- Superbowl set..and the prodigal son returns to Bos...
- The Bus is going to Detroit.
- Gil Scott Heron said it best..The Revolution will ...
- For those tatoo-lovin folks among us..
- Baby and I watch TV
- A Case Study..how Conservatives argue.
- Bum calls, bookies taking it in the shorts..
- The Superbowl has lost its roman numerals..does an...
- I cant take it anymore.
- HNT offering for the week.
- I think I found the culprit that was causing Popup...
- If the glass is half full or half empty I have jus...
- Aw nuts..I have been tagged..
- HNT Pic for the week.
- Texas shocks USC..41-38
- NFL's Black Monday continues into Tuesday.
- This just in...
- The Bag is back..
- ▼ January (29)