Sports Blogs I read
KLEARINGHOUSE: Ray Rice Jersey Exchange Lines vs. iPhone 6 Lines - Plus a major Pinktober sponsor backs away from the NFL and the White House demands the league get a handle on domestic violence.15 minutes ago
Hard Pass Podcast: The Inaugural Voyage of a Groundbreaking New Sports & Entertainment Podcast - Do you like football and fond remembrances of things from your past?15 minutes ago
Knowshon Moreno is targeting a fantasy return in Week 6 - Knowshon Moreno is targeting Week 6 return. We break down the fantasy implications. Miami Dolphins running back Knowshon Moreno said he's expecting to r...26 minutes ago
A Whole Lot Of Ravens Fans Turned Up To Exchange Their Ray Rice Jerseys - [image: A Whole Lot Of Ravens Fans Turned Up To Exchange Their Ray Rice Jerseys] Today is the day that Baltimore Ravens fans can go to M&T Bank Stadium t...47 minutes ago
How the Orioles, Angels, and Nationals turned things around and made the MLB playoffs - The Orioles, Angels, and Nationals are the first three teams to clinch playoff berths. None of them made the playoffs last year. How'd they turn things ...21 hours ago
MLB’s Unofficial Census Consensus: It pays to be in The Show - SCOTT JACOBS America’s Past-time is ripe for analysis. It is arguably the most statistically driven sport there is, and the way the game has evolved over t...3 months ago
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Patriots take Datone Jones in Todd McShay's latest - ESPN's Todd McShay released his newest mock draft on Wednesday and he did not have them take a defensive back.1 year ago
Farewell Predictions and Advice for 2011 Fantasy Baseball Season - Filed under: MLB Sleepers, MLB Value Machine, Draft Advice [image: Albert Pujols]Thank you wholeheartedly to all readers of Fantasy FanHouse over the year...3 years ago
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
Norv Turner was shown the door today by the Raiders..he joins Mike Martz, Mike Sherman, Dom Capers, Jim Haslett, Mike Tice and the newly retired Dick Vermeil as unemployed head coaches. Tice was fired minutes after the Vikes final game with the others getting the axe on Monday...guess Oakland didnt want to share the spotlight and waited till today to shit-can Norv..Detroit dumped Mariucci early in the season so that brings the total of NFL coaching vacancies to..hell....8 teams lining up to hire a new coach.
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- Your quote for the day.
- BASE jumping..what a friggin rush.
- Meme from IT-Chick.
- Piazza is a Padre..can it get any worse?
- 20 years ago
- Back from Reno
- Oprah kicks James Frey in the nads..on national TV...
- A liberal is a man or a woman or a child who looks...
- 7 years ago today..the massive snowstorm in Bakers...
- Gotta go to Reno.
- I have seen this on several sit...
- Superbowl set..and the prodigal son returns to Bos...
- The Bus is going to Detroit.
- Gil Scott Heron said it best..The Revolution will ...
- For those tatoo-lovin folks among us..
- Baby and I watch TV
- A Case Study..how Conservatives argue.
- Bum calls, bookies taking it in the shorts..
- The Superbowl has lost its roman numerals..does an...
- I cant take it anymore.
- HNT offering for the week.
- I think I found the culprit that was causing Popup...
- If the glass is half full or half empty I have jus...
- Aw nuts..I have been tagged..
- HNT Pic for the week.
- Texas shocks USC..41-38
- NFL's Black Monday continues into Tuesday.
- This just in...
- The Bag is back..
- ▼ January (29)