Sports Blogs I read
Peter King Compliments Non-ESPN Baseball Writers for Crediting Scoop, on the Day He Broke Russell Wilson Contract - Probably just a coincidence.55 minutes ago
Jim Harbaugh and Mike Riley were once part of the same awful NFL team - Mike Riley once coached Jim Harbaugh on a 1-15 San Diego Chargers team. Unless some big upsets happen and the Big Ten Championship features Nebraska and...1 hour ago
Report: WWE Hall Of Famer "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Is Dead [UPDATES] - Roddy Toombs, best known for portraying “Rowdy” Roddy Piper in both the former WWF and WCW, is dead at the age of 61 according to a TMZ report. He was ce...3 hours ago
MLB trade deadline slow burn pays off with last minute fireworks - As the dust settles, we've got a new baseball universe to explore. Isn't it glorious? I often try to imagine what it must have been like in the moments ...3 hours ago
Red Sox trade A's cash for chance to fix Ryan Cook - The Red Sox made a minor deal before the deadline, but maybe it's one that can help them in the future. The Red Sox bullpen is a mess, and the Red Sox a...4 hours ago
MLB’s Unofficial Census Consensus: It pays to be in The Show - SCOTT JACOBS America’s Past-time is ripe for analysis. It is arguably the most statistically driven sport there is, and the way the game has evolved over t...1 year ago
NFL Mock Draft 2013: Patriots could target cornerback in 1st round - The New England Patriots could be after a cornerback with their first-round pick, as they have extensive needs in the secondary. The New England Patriot...2 years ago
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
Norv Turner was shown the door today by the Raiders..he joins Mike Martz, Mike Sherman, Dom Capers, Jim Haslett, Mike Tice and the newly retired Dick Vermeil as unemployed head coaches. Tice was fired minutes after the Vikes final game with the others getting the axe on Monday...guess Oakland didnt want to share the spotlight and waited till today to shit-can Norv..Detroit dumped Mariucci early in the season so that brings the total of NFL coaching vacancies to..hell....8 teams lining up to hire a new coach.
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- Your quote for the day.
- BASE jumping..what a friggin rush.
- Meme from IT-Chick.
- Piazza is a Padre..can it get any worse?
- 20 years ago
- Back from Reno
- Oprah kicks James Frey in the nads..on national TV...
- A liberal is a man or a woman or a child who looks...
- 7 years ago today..the massive snowstorm in Bakers...
- Gotta go to Reno.
- I have seen this on several sit...
- Superbowl set..and the prodigal son returns to Bos...
- The Bus is going to Detroit.
- Gil Scott Heron said it best..The Revolution will ...
- For those tatoo-lovin folks among us..
- Baby and I watch TV
- A Case Study..how Conservatives argue.
- Bum calls, bookies taking it in the shorts..
- The Superbowl has lost its roman numerals..does an...
- I cant take it anymore.
- HNT offering for the week.
- I think I found the culprit that was causing Popup...
- If the glass is half full or half empty I have jus...
- Aw nuts..I have been tagged..
- HNT Pic for the week.
- Texas shocks USC..41-38
- NFL's Black Monday continues into Tuesday.
- This just in...
- The Bag is back..
- ▼ January (29)