Sports Blogs I read
Peanut Guy Is An Accurate, Concession-Throwing Machine - [image: Peanut Guy Is An Accurate, Concession-Throwing Machine] Look, being the Peanut Guy isn't that sweet of a gig. You're employed by Aramark, you're ...3 hours ago
Jahleel Addae: Chargers Safety Has Scary, Involuntary Reaction After Hit [UPDATE] - Scary moment.4 hours ago
City Beat names Gaslamp Ball San Diego's Best Sports Blog - Imagine my surprise when I saw a tweet from Geoff of Ducksnorts congratulating us on being named Best Local Sports Blog by *SD City Beat *readers. I sk...5 hours ago
Phillies re-sign Grady Sizemore to one-year, $2 million deal - The deal could reach $5 million in performance bonuses. The Phillies have re-signed outfielder Grady Sizemore to a one-year, $2 million deal for next se...10 hours ago
Red Sox announce hiring of hitting coach Chili Davis, retain Victor Rodriguez as assistant hitting coach - The hiring of the new Red Sox hitting coach is official. The Red Sox have found their replacement for former hitting coach Greg Colbrunn. The team annou...10 hours ago
MLB’s Unofficial Census Consensus: It pays to be in The Show - SCOTT JACOBS America’s Past-time is ripe for analysis. It is arguably the most statistically driven sport there is, and the way the game has evolved over t...5 months ago
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Patriots take Datone Jones in Todd McShay's latest - ESPN's Todd McShay released his newest mock draft on Wednesday and he did not have them take a defensive back.1 year ago
Farewell Predictions and Advice for 2011 Fantasy Baseball Season - Filed under: MLB Sleepers, MLB Value Machine, Draft Advice [image: Albert Pujols]Thank you wholeheartedly to all readers of Fantasy FanHouse over the year...3 years ago
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
Norv Turner was shown the door today by the Raiders..he joins Mike Martz, Mike Sherman, Dom Capers, Jim Haslett, Mike Tice and the newly retired Dick Vermeil as unemployed head coaches. Tice was fired minutes after the Vikes final game with the others getting the axe on Monday...guess Oakland didnt want to share the spotlight and waited till today to shit-can Norv..Detroit dumped Mariucci early in the season so that brings the total of NFL coaching vacancies to..hell....8 teams lining up to hire a new coach.
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- Your quote for the day.
- BASE jumping..what a friggin rush.
- Meme from IT-Chick.
- Piazza is a Padre..can it get any worse?
- 20 years ago
- Back from Reno
- Oprah kicks James Frey in the nads..on national TV...
- A liberal is a man or a woman or a child who looks...
- 7 years ago today..the massive snowstorm in Bakers...
- Gotta go to Reno.
- I have seen this on several sit...
- Superbowl set..and the prodigal son returns to Bos...
- The Bus is going to Detroit.
- Gil Scott Heron said it best..The Revolution will ...
- For those tatoo-lovin folks among us..
- Baby and I watch TV
- A Case Study..how Conservatives argue.
- Bum calls, bookies taking it in the shorts..
- The Superbowl has lost its roman numerals..does an...
- I cant take it anymore.
- HNT offering for the week.
- I think I found the culprit that was causing Popup...
- If the glass is half full or half empty I have jus...
- Aw nuts..I have been tagged..
- HNT Pic for the week.
- Texas shocks USC..41-38
- NFL's Black Monday continues into Tuesday.
- This just in...
- The Bag is back..
- ▼ January (29)