Sports Blogs I read
Russell Westbrook Triple-Double Streak Making Kevin Durant Re-think Leaving for Washington in 2016? - Russell Westbrook has posted four straight triple doubles, an incredible string that invokes only two names in modern NBA history: (...)23 minutes ago
Darnell Dockett Signed a Two-Year Deal With The 49ers - Rather than go back to the Cardinals for less money, Darnell Dockett signed with a division rival.27 minutes ago
Horizon League tournament 2015: Bracket, schedule and results - Valparaiso and Green Bay are headed down a possible collision course for the Horizon League's automatic NCAA bid. The Horizon League Tournament offers s...58 minutes ago
Billy Bean had the classiest possible response to Daniel Murphy's remarks - So, you probably heard about Mets second baseman Daniel Murphy's dated remarks on gay people. In response to a question about Major League Baseball's of...19 hours ago
Red Sox outfielder Rusney Castillo suffers strained oblique - The Red Sox outfielder is going to miss a little bit of time, but not an alarming amount. Rusney Castillo had some pain in his side after Tuesday's exhi...22 hours ago
2015 Rangers preview: Signings, departures, payroll, odds - In 2015, the Rangers will look to rebound from what was an awfully disappointing, injury-plagued 2014 season. It wasn't too long ago that the Texas Rang...23 hours ago
MLB’s Unofficial Census Consensus: It pays to be in The Show - SCOTT JACOBS America’s Past-time is ripe for analysis. It is arguably the most statistically driven sport there is, and the way the game has evolved over t...9 months ago
NFL Mock Draft 2013: Patriots could target cornerback in 1st round - The New England Patriots could be after a cornerback with their first-round pick, as they have extensive needs in the secondary. The New England Patriot...1 year ago
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
Norv Turner was shown the door today by the Raiders..he joins Mike Martz, Mike Sherman, Dom Capers, Jim Haslett, Mike Tice and the newly retired Dick Vermeil as unemployed head coaches. Tice was fired minutes after the Vikes final game with the others getting the axe on Monday...guess Oakland didnt want to share the spotlight and waited till today to shit-can Norv..Detroit dumped Mariucci early in the season so that brings the total of NFL coaching vacancies to..hell....8 teams lining up to hire a new coach.
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- Your quote for the day.
- BASE jumping..what a friggin rush.
- Meme from IT-Chick.
- Piazza is a Padre..can it get any worse?
- 20 years ago
- Back from Reno
- Oprah kicks James Frey in the nads..on national TV...
- A liberal is a man or a woman or a child who looks...
- 7 years ago today..the massive snowstorm in Bakers...
- Gotta go to Reno.
- I have seen this on several sit...
- Superbowl set..and the prodigal son returns to Bos...
- The Bus is going to Detroit.
- Gil Scott Heron said it best..The Revolution will ...
- For those tatoo-lovin folks among us..
- Baby and I watch TV
- A Case Study..how Conservatives argue.
- Bum calls, bookies taking it in the shorts..
- The Superbowl has lost its roman numerals..does an...
- I cant take it anymore.
- HNT offering for the week.
- I think I found the culprit that was causing Popup...
- If the glass is half full or half empty I have jus...
- Aw nuts..I have been tagged..
- HNT Pic for the week.
- Texas shocks USC..41-38
- NFL's Black Monday continues into Tuesday.
- This just in...
- The Bag is back..
- ▼ January (29)