Friday, January 20, 2006 | By: Unknown

For those tatoo-lovin folks among us..

Found this site devoted to body art. They are REALLY into tat's. Check out this page with men showing their entire body of work..literally their entire bodies..

There are pics of 100 year old grannies getting piercings and a story about a 75 yr old woman getting a belly button ring..i shit you not sportsfans!

Speaking of tat-loving people..our fair maiden Alice has written a political post over on her blog. Knock me over with a feather! Just shows ya even non-political types have something to say about the Bush administrations bullshit moves.

3 people gave us their .02 cents:

Jerrster said...

can't get even a small tat....could never decide on an image that I could live with forever. I can't believe those fellows could cover themselves like that.

Unknown said...

it is amazing Jer. I always wanted one but I hate the idea of pain and suffering..I am a pussy at heart I guess.

FantasticAlice said...

I like the icon Dusty-Dear.

Yep the tattoo loving pierced Alice has in fact done a political post... which is unusual since I pretty much try to ignore that kind of stuff.

So, come and argue and enjoy.

Now, why couldn't those men have been more naked? May be there are things under those loin cloths that are tattooed... and now we will never know.