Sports Blogs I read
England vs. Lithuania 2017 live stream: Time, TV schedule, and how to watch World Cup qualifying online - England should have little problem beating Lithuania at Wembley on Sunday. England have made a solid start to their World Cup qualifying campaign, with ...3 minutes ago
Oregon's Jordan Bell Was Everywhere and Did Everything Against Kansas - Kansas was a 7-point favorite in a de facto home game with a trip to the Final Four on the line. Considering the way the Jayhawks dominated (...)8 hours ago
Rangers rumors: Rougned Odor close to extension with Texas - The deal is reportedly for six years. Though earlier this month there was reportedly a “decent-sized gap” between Texas’ extension offer and Rougned Odo...18 hours ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...1 month ago
Police Had To Break Up This Bloody Fight Between Fans At A Rams Vs. Chiefs Preseason Game - Training camp fights aren't just limited to players, as these fans showed that people who watch football go as hard as those who play it.7 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...7 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, September 24, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
41,000 strong were at the ballpark today to see Trevor Hoffman record the save that put his name in the record books. He started as a Marlin in '93. He has only been on two teams his whole career, and he did it in 3 less years than Smith did. I watched it live on my laptop. I got misty I tell ya. So, in Trevors honor, we shall listen to Hells Bells, a song I have heard more than any other song in the friggin world..at least 300 ya know? Say what you want about the Pads, but they got him the game enough times over his career to get to 479, and all of two of them with the Padres. At the last game of the last homestand of the year..all fucking right dude :)
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- Ok..the Pads and the Dodgers are in the playoffs.....
- Well this certainly sucks.
- T.O. tries suicide..then says he didn't
- Oh Sweet Jesus, its almost playoff time in basebal...
- Etta Baker, Blues musician passes on.
- The Superdome once again hosts a football game.
- Trevor Hoffman, No. 51 : Off speed KILLS..
- 478..its a great number tonight for Padre fans.
- Touchdown Jeebus pulls one out of his robe.
- Some Blues for your listening pleasure...
- Sat. Mammal Blogging
- SF Reporters given 18 months by Federal Judge
- A-rod..its all about A-Rod again?
- Good article up on Slate about..gasp..the NFL Sund...
- First penis transplant a sucess but the patient ch...
- Padres vs Dodgers..after two innings..
- Its Monday..yuck
- Reggie Bush..you fucked up dude..
- I just have one question....
- From our WTF? dept today..
- Blogger is a bitch today..and so am I
- The Hero's of 9/11 need our help.
- Saturday Mammal Blogging..
- Its friday and its football season too..
- Marlin's Sanchez tosses a No-No..
- Padres closing in on first .....wonders will never...
- Pad's come from behind on Mikie's birthday..
- 10,000 Reasons Civilization is Doomed
- Cut-day in the NFL& weekend Mammal Blogging
- ▼ September (29)