Sports Blogs I read
Formula 1 results: Sebastian Vettel wins 2017 Australian Grand Prix, plus full finishing order - Sebastian Vettel has got 2017 started off with a bang, beating Lewis Hamilton for first place in the Australian Grand Prix. Sebastian Vettel of Ferrari ...4 hours ago
Oregon's Jordan Bell Was Everywhere and Did Everything Against Kansas - Kansas was a 7-point favorite in a de facto home game with a trip to the Final Four on the line. Considering the way the Jayhawks dominated (...)8 hours ago
Rangers rumors: Rougned Odor close to extension with Texas - The deal is reportedly for six years. Though earlier this month there was reportedly a “decent-sized gap” between Texas’ extension offer and Rougned Odo...18 hours ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...1 month ago
Police Had To Break Up This Bloody Fight Between Fans At A Rams Vs. Chiefs Preseason Game - Training camp fights aren't just limited to players, as these fans showed that people who watch football go as hard as those who play it.7 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...7 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, September 25, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
Almost 70,000 people will celebrate pro football tonight in the Louisianna Superdome. The Saints are also unbeaten at this point in the young NFL season. I will be rooting for the Saints, if only because the residents of the area could use something to cheer about after enduring the last year of horror and broken promises. Plus I think I have a couple of players going tonight in a fantasy league or two..
GO SAINTS! Enjoy yourselves New Orleans :)
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- Ok..the Pads and the Dodgers are in the playoffs.....
- Well this certainly sucks.
- T.O. tries suicide..then says he didn't
- Oh Sweet Jesus, its almost playoff time in basebal...
- Etta Baker, Blues musician passes on.
- The Superdome once again hosts a football game.
- Trevor Hoffman, No. 51 : Off speed KILLS..
- 478..its a great number tonight for Padre fans.
- Touchdown Jeebus pulls one out of his robe.
- Some Blues for your listening pleasure...
- Sat. Mammal Blogging
- SF Reporters given 18 months by Federal Judge
- A-rod..its all about A-Rod again?
- Good article up on Slate about..gasp..the NFL Sund...
- First penis transplant a sucess but the patient ch...
- Padres vs Dodgers..after two innings..
- Its Monday..yuck
- Reggie Bush..you fucked up dude..
- I just have one question....
- From our WTF? dept today..
- Blogger is a bitch today..and so am I
- The Hero's of 9/11 need our help.
- Saturday Mammal Blogging..
- Its friday and its football season too..
- Marlin's Sanchez tosses a No-No..
- Padres closing in on first .....wonders will never...
- Pad's come from behind on Mikie's birthday..
- 10,000 Reasons Civilization is Doomed
- Cut-day in the NFL& weekend Mammal Blogging
- ▼ September (29)