Sports Blogs I read
WWE Payback 2017: Full rundown and why you should care - Payback is here with WrestleMania rematches, a new women’s title challenger, and Braun Strowman trying to topple Roman Reigns once and for all. WWE’s ...48 minutes ago
David And Goliath Clash In Climactic Dota Quarterfinals - SG Esports had already conquered a titan in Team Secret, and just a day later, the team found itself facing another giant in Evil Geniuses. Though the un...12 hours ago
Only Animals Matching the Team Name Should be Allowed to Announce NFL Draft Picks - Shameful.14 hours ago
Nationals’ Eaton has left knee strain, goes on 10-day DL - Nationals center fielder Adam Eaton has a “left knee strain” and has been placed on the 10-day disabled list, the team announced. Eaton had an MRI on hi...21 hours ago
‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Doesn’t Bother With The Details Of Its Own Story - 'The Zookeeper's Wife', starring Jessica Chastain, never bothers with the details of its own narrative.4 weeks ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...2 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...8 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 08, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
After today, I need a double dose of this stuff. seriously. And if anyone owns a silencer that will fit my Glock, I will pay for you to ship it to me..I need to take out my Doctor...or should I say my former Doctor.
In good news..since tomorrow is Tom DeLay's last day in Congress there is a very nice site that has a Gift Registry up for him here. Send Tommy-boy a gift that shows how much you care..like:
A Can of Raid. Perhaps his next job will be his old one -- exterminator!
Unused Frequent Flyer Miles. Lobbyists and corporate donors don't have any more reasons to fly him around the world.
Glass of Dirty Water and Jar of Dirty Air. DeLay led fights to damage the environment to help out his polluting donors. Let's return the favor!
Enron Stock. Known as the Congressman from Enron, DeLay never donated contributions from Ken Lay and Jeff Skilling to charity.
Golden Handcuffs. He must already have the matching golden cufflinks.
$90,000 From William Jefferson's Freezer. Isn't that what he always wanted? Cold hard cash?
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- deviantART and Baseball and kittens with attitude....
- Axl popped again, Boston beating the bejeezuz out ...
- Sky Captain gets his IFR rating..
- Baby has left the building, she is riding w/Elvis ...
- Some Funnies..
- This is recurring dream I have...
- New species of creatures found at the bottom of th...
- The Rocket's red glare comes back to the mound.
- Evidently this guy doesn't mind tiny testicles and...
- Mark Cuban..I love you man!
- Cabspotting in San Francisco.
- Rick Sutcliffe sticks foot in mouth..on live TV.
- A Shameless plug for a damn good local writer.
- To my Father..
- I have NEVER been this drunk..I swear to God.
- For Kurt..
- The Day at the Doc's..part deux
- Hurricane season is here..don't let this happen ag...
- From our WTF? dept today..
- So..37 Windows Updates later...
- The laptop has arrived!
- Orange Tabby trees black bear..twice even!
- Blues Master Howlin' Wolf..live..sort of..Part 1
- Jason Grimsley,HGH and canaries...
- Blogging journalism at its best folks!
- Cops raid "Animal House" fraternity
- The newest medication on the market..I will take a...
- WTF is up bloggers ass, The weekend,the laptop and...
- The family that deals together..gets busted togeth...
- Esquire:Drinking Database
- Oh you poor sumbitch, your fucked now..
- ▼ June (31)