Sports Blogs I read
Manchester United reportedly willing to pay Neymar's €200 million buyout clause - But it’s not as simple as just meeting the clause, then signing the player. One year after breaking the world transfer record to sign Paul Pogba, Manche...25 minutes ago
What's the Deal with Kids These Days and All the Sports Takes? - Kids these days. Are they better or worse than previous kids? Are they soft? If so, whose fault is that? Kids. What to do with them? Should (...)1 hour ago
NL Central: Cardinals Josh Zeid to a minor-league deal - Check out what’s going on in the National League Central. The St. Louis Cardinals have signed RHP Josh Zeid to a minor-league contract. The 30-year old ...3 hours ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...1 month ago
Police Had To Break Up This Bloody Fight Between Fans At A Rams Vs. Chiefs Preseason Game - Training camp fights aren't just limited to players, as these fans showed that people who watch football go as hard as those who play it.7 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...7 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 15, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
Cops..they don't have to be the smartest guy on the block..but it helps. Some dickwad left a 9mil submachine gun in his unmarked patrol car..and...yes, sportsfans.it was stolen.. Some asshat in Detroit is running around with a submachine gun courtesy of the stupidest cop in the lower 48 states..perhaps the dumbest in the U.S..the linkage to the story is here.
Then, we have this story. Its about that lovely PI named Anthony Pellicano..spy to the stars. He is in prison right down the road from moi..in Taft,CA. He is one rough and tough mutha ol' Anthony. He swears he won't be giving up his clients or the attorneys he has illegally spied for. If you thought our government was the only group doing illegal spying, think again sportsfans.. Pellicano specialized in spying on stars for stars...none of it was legally obtained. Money talks..or in this case..money will keep your secrets.
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- deviantART and Baseball and kittens with attitude....
- Axl popped again, Boston beating the bejeezuz out ...
- Sky Captain gets his IFR rating..
- Baby has left the building, she is riding w/Elvis ...
- Some Funnies..
- This is recurring dream I have...
- New species of creatures found at the bottom of th...
- The Rocket's red glare comes back to the mound.
- Evidently this guy doesn't mind tiny testicles and...
- Mark Cuban..I love you man!
- Cabspotting in San Francisco.
- Rick Sutcliffe sticks foot in mouth..on live TV.
- A Shameless plug for a damn good local writer.
- To my Father..
- I have NEVER been this drunk..I swear to God.
- For Kurt..
- The Day at the Doc's..part deux
- Hurricane season is here..don't let this happen ag...
- From our WTF? dept today..
- So..37 Windows Updates later...
- The laptop has arrived!
- Orange Tabby trees black bear..twice even!
- Blues Master Howlin' Wolf..live..sort of..Part 1
- Jason Grimsley,HGH and canaries...
- Blogging journalism at its best folks!
- Cops raid "Animal House" fraternity
- The newest medication on the market..I will take a...
- WTF is up bloggers ass, The weekend,the laptop and...
- The family that deals together..gets busted togeth...
- Esquire:Drinking Database
- Oh you poor sumbitch, your fucked now..
- ▼ June (31)