Sports Blogs I read
Manchester United reportedly willing to pay Neymar's €200 million buyout clause - But it’s not as simple as just meeting the clause, then signing the player. One year after breaking the world transfer record to sign Paul Pogba, Manche...26 minutes ago
What's the Deal with Kids These Days and All the Sports Takes? - Kids these days. Are they better or worse than previous kids? Are they soft? If so, whose fault is that? Kids. What to do with them? Should (...)1 hour ago
NL Central: Cardinals Josh Zeid to a minor-league deal - Check out what’s going on in the National League Central. The St. Louis Cardinals have signed RHP Josh Zeid to a minor-league contract. The 30-year old ...3 hours ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...1 month ago
Police Had To Break Up This Bloody Fight Between Fans At A Rams Vs. Chiefs Preseason Game - Training camp fights aren't just limited to players, as these fans showed that people who watch football go as hard as those who play it.7 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...7 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
And by family..I mean the whole family..good god,even the in-laws were working it...seriously!
The George Gutierrez family finally got popped for all that high-living and drug dealing..poor pater-familias Georgie got a little over 24 years behind bars. The linkage is here.
In other news, my life sucks moose balls..I got a sick kitten, I got a ticket for not wearing a friggin seatbelt eventhough I wear the damn thing religiously. I took it off because I was choking to death whilst crossing six lanes of traffic to get to the side of the road for fear I would lose consciousnous and take out all those nasty LA drivers on Sunday afternoon. I forgot that I had friggin jury duty yesterday,so I had to call and give em a song and dance..now its postponed for two weeks. My doctor WILL be signing a "get out of jury duty" card for me Thursday,you can bet your sweet ass on that one. My poor little sister Laurie had her TOP jaw broken by her dentist..while removing a tooth no less..these things happen they say..I say where's the baseball bat you fucktard.
Speaking of fucktards..how do you like the picture?
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- deviantART and Baseball and kittens with attitude....
- Axl popped again, Boston beating the bejeezuz out ...
- Sky Captain gets his IFR rating..
- Baby has left the building, she is riding w/Elvis ...
- Some Funnies..
- This is recurring dream I have...
- New species of creatures found at the bottom of th...
- The Rocket's red glare comes back to the mound.
- Evidently this guy doesn't mind tiny testicles and...
- Mark Cuban..I love you man!
- Cabspotting in San Francisco.
- Rick Sutcliffe sticks foot in mouth..on live TV.
- A Shameless plug for a damn good local writer.
- To my Father..
- I have NEVER been this drunk..I swear to God.
- For Kurt..
- The Day at the Doc's..part deux
- Hurricane season is here..don't let this happen ag...
- From our WTF? dept today..
- So..37 Windows Updates later...
- The laptop has arrived!
- Orange Tabby trees black bear..twice even!
- Blues Master Howlin' Wolf..live..sort of..Part 1
- Jason Grimsley,HGH and canaries...
- Blogging journalism at its best folks!
- Cops raid "Animal House" fraternity
- The newest medication on the market..I will take a...
- WTF is up bloggers ass, The weekend,the laptop and...
- The family that deals together..gets busted togeth...
- Esquire:Drinking Database
- Oh you poor sumbitch, your fucked now..
- ▼ June (31)