Sports Blogs I read
27 players left college early and fell out of the 2017 NFL draft. Why scold them? - Don’t judge a group of people without knowing their individual circumstances. It happens at every NFL draft and happened again this year. More than a c...52 minutes ago
David And Goliath Clash In Climactic Dota Quarterfinals - SG Esports had already conquered a titan in Team Secret, and just a day later, the team found itself facing another giant in Evil Geniuses. Though the un...12 hours ago
Only Animals Matching the Team Name Should be Allowed to Announce NFL Draft Picks - Shameful.14 hours ago
Nationals’ Eaton has left knee strain, goes on 10-day DL - Nationals center fielder Adam Eaton has a “left knee strain” and has been placed on the 10-day disabled list, the team announced. Eaton had an MRI on hi...21 hours ago
‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Doesn’t Bother With The Details Of Its Own Story - 'The Zookeeper's Wife', starring Jessica Chastain, never bothers with the details of its own narrative.4 weeks ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...2 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...8 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 | By: Dusty Taylor
I love the Tommy Hilfiger boots..and the Steve Madden sandals although I can do without the crap on the base..the bongo sandals are just knock arounds for this coming summer..and..the bongos only cost me 99 cents!! yes women..i said 99 cents..ebay has sooooo much good stuff and if you play your cards right you get it dirt cheap..and their all from a reputable store..not a private seller..gothamcityonline has an ebay store for their overstocks..it rocks!!! The most I paid for anything was 50 for the Hilfiger boots and thats 10 bucks less than full price.
I was disappointed in the purse..the opening is so friggin small a hamster could barely get in there..
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- ► 2006 (334)
- The Year that was..
- My favorite HNT pic of the year...
- put the old template back up..
- Bear with me folks..
- What Santa (aka UPS) brought me for Xmas!
- As a public service announcement..we present
- My kind of Dear Santa letter...
- It was 1967...
- A Christmas carol of sorts..baseball style..
- A powerful one-man show about a powerful man.
- This is JD now..
- HAPPY HOLIDAYS YA FREAKS!
- HNT Pic for the week.
- A new blog to enjoy..
- It was a family affair..
- Indy lost and the SD Chargers did it..
- We all want to know our "hidden" talent right?
- The Forbes Fictional 15
- ok..a HNT exclusive..my new grille.
- On Indy's perfect season..
- Thought for today...
- The Death Penalty..wrong or justified?
- A Recap of my weekend..with Pictures!
- Richard Pryor is gone from this earth..
- I hate December.
- A Baseball post..sort of.
- I refuse to title this post..
- Come on, take the damn test..
- WTF is up w/blogger?
- Indy still unbeaten..the pricks. Big Joe Thornton ...
- It was 50 years ago today..
- ▼ December (31)