Friday, December 23, 2005 | By: Unknown

This is JD now..


Photo from Associated Press.

This is Johnny Damon as of yesterday afternoon. Sans beard and most of his locks..the Dirty Jesus look I loved and adored is gone..dammit..Hes got a cute lil wife, her name is Michelle.Judging by their highlights, they both use the same hairdresser.

I must hate you now JD..you went over to the enemy. But I do still lust after you a tad..

3 people gave us their .02 cents:

John Burzynski said...

'dirty Jesus look'---I almost spit my morning coffee up laughing.

Have a Merry Christmas. Smile at everyone as they comethrough the front door.

Chick said...

I'm a tad sad to see him go...but I'm angry & hurt about WHERE he went. Loyalty sucks. I hate wishing bad things on him...but now I gotta.

They are both so cute & tinted beyond belief...I hope my city eats them alive...in a bad way...sheesh.

Happy Holidays to my fav. baseball blogger!

Martin said...

I'm not a baseball person but I'm happy with the haircut. He took the mullet to a whole new level that probably gave some people the idea that it was cool. Let's hope they don't bring it back into style.