Sports Blogs I read
Wizards clinch division after 38 years, the longest active streak in major U.S. sports - Washington will win the Southeast Division. FINALLY. On Tuesday, with a 119-108 win vs. the Lakers, the Washington Wizards clinched the Southeast Divisi...2 hours ago
Jusuf Nurkic Shattered The Nuggets' Playoff Hopes And Roasted Them Afterwards - Before the Nuggets flipped him to Portland for one of the Plumlee twins, Bosnian big man Jusuf Nurkic was averaging 17 disgruntled minutes and eight poin...2 hours ago
Tigers trade rumors: Detroit trying to shop Mike Pelfrey - The Tigers are willing to eat Pelfrey’s salary in order to move him in a trade. The Detroit Free Press’ Anthony Frenech reports the Tigers “contacted at...3 hours ago
WATCH: Christian Pulisic's Ridiculous Effort Sets Up Clint Dempsey Goal - Christian Pulisic is amazing.4 hours ago
‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Doesn’t Bother With The Details Of Its Own Story - 'The Zookeeper's Wife', starring Jessica Chastain, never bothers with the details of its own narrative.12 hours ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...1 month ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...7 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, October 06, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
I know most of you readers hate when I go political on you..but today, its pictures from some of the 235 protests carried out around the US yesterday. I want to thank PeaceTrain.org and our faithful members for posting their pics on the site..I have a few of them below, click on the pic to go to the next one.
As for Baseball..looks like the Dodgers and Padres are going down..and congrats to the A's fans that swept the poor Twinkies today. I am looking forward to the Yanks/Detroit game on next. Peace to all..and good sports as well..hockey season starts up this week..and football is going strong..later my dear reader.
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- Harold Reynolds to sue ESPN for firing him
- Thinking about your holloween costume?
- Hey Red, you were one of a kind.
- It's not looking good for the Tigers..
- jesus, do the cowboys have issues..
- World Serious moves to St. Louis Tuesday
- World Serious, game 1
- Game 7 tomorrow night!
- Cards got 1 to go..
- NLCS tied up..Big Ben wakes the hell up and more.....
- Steve Psycho Lyons fired from Fox sports
- Ok, so the Mets won round 1...
- Pitcher Cory Lidle in plane that hit building in N...
- 4:20, Baseball and Net Neutrality..not in that ord...
- Net Neutrality-Bill Moyers on America, PBS Wed. ni...
- Breaking News: Torre out per NY Daily News
- Dodgers OUT...Pads still hanging on by a thread.
- Pics from peaceful protests around the nation and ...
- A Lasorda post season extravaganza..
- How to fake your way through the Baseball playoffs...
- Baseball..god I love this sport.
- Padres win the west, Titan stomps on a players hea...
- ▼ October (22)