Tuesday, October 10, 2006 | By: Unknown

4:20, Baseball and Net Neutrality..not in that order..

I was happy to watch the Tigers beat the A's. One of the sports blogs I comment on told me baseball is gay. Fuck that blowhard bag of batshit...not literally..he gets a shitload of readers, whereas I am lucky to get the occasional bored soul.

It is not gay however.

Lynchburg VA's own Brandon Inge was the player of the game. I didn't get to see Jim Leyland trying to snitch a smoke ..dammit. I get a smile when I see him do that. I know, thats weird..but hey. c'est moi.

Long-ass day. Not as bad as black dogs but a long hard day none the less..4:20 couldn't come fast enough. The Net Neutrality thang was excellent. I taped the audio portion of it and will play it back in the next couple of days and blog the good, important stuff. My two dear readers need to at least blog about it..the whole Net Neutrality thang affects us all, regardless of personal beliefs or politics. I will be checking blogs and you guys know who you are..you will break my heart if you don't post about it...enough of that shit for tonite.

I gotta get comfy. Have a good Hump day ya'll..I have been sitting in this chair much too friggin long today.

3 people gave us their .02 cents:

Mike K said...

Heh. As a Detroit native, I find myself watching the Tigers again. Wow. It is hard to believe that that is the same team from last year. They look sharp although I got a little nervous at the end of game 2.

Anonymous said...

4:20 hasn't been the same since I ran out of money a while ago...oh shit, I'm going to break down crying here...

Unknown said...

Al, this thread is like two weeks old..you cant' find something to comment on that is a tad newer? Do I suck that bad?