Sports Blogs I read
Martavis Bryant reinstated by NFL after serving year-long ban - Bryant will return to the field in 2017. The NFL has reinstated Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Martavis Bryant on a conditional basis, the team announced...25 minutes ago
Blizzard has announced Overwatch’s D.Va will join Heroes of the Storm, and she’ll be a Warrior class - *Blizzard has announced **Overwatch**’s D.Va will join **Heroes of the Storm**, and she’ll be a Warrior class.* Here’s the new cinematic featuring D.Va f...1 hour ago
Serena Williams Responds to Racial Remarks from Tennis Legend About Her Baby - Ilie Nastase, the former world no. 1 tennis player, is (was?) the captain of Romania’s Fed Cup (an international women’s (...)2 hours ago
Renewed love of the game, health fueling Eric Gagne comeback attempt - The former Cy Young winner is working out at Camelback Ranch, hoping a team will take a chance on him after an 8-year layoff. On any given day at this t...6 hours ago
‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Doesn’t Bother With The Details Of Its Own Story - 'The Zookeeper's Wife', starring Jessica Chastain, never bothers with the details of its own narrative.4 weeks ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...2 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...8 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, July 09, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
Peacechick Mary who I heart dearly, has a link up to this post from a blog written by an English teacher. Its sounds boring..I know..but wait!
Just read these little darlings of the english language,if you laugh your ass off, go read the entire post. If you don't laugh, well...
Your a sullen, moody fuck and I can't help you. The snippets:
1. Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle that had its two
sides gently compressed by a Thigh Master.
2. His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances
like underpants in a dryer without Cling Free.
And my personal favorite(I hated those kind of friggin math questions):
14. Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced
across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains,
one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the
other from Topeka at
4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.
Have a good Sunday, and possibly Monday..my dear reader :p If your totally bored out of your proverbial tree..and leave me a comment..add a metaphor..please? Preferrably a snarky one :P
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- Mel Gibson seriously fucks up big time.
- The Holy Grail of Guitars..
- ESPN gives Harold Reynolds the boot..
- ok..so I am in vegas and the Pads are playing the ...
- This is where I am for the next three days..
- I will be attending this today,Sunday..so no post....
- Bear cam..if your into cams..or bears
- Why do people blog..a new survey from Pew
- A little Politics..in Pictures!
- Jesus can someone shoot me now please?
- Pink Floyd's founding Nutjob Syd Barrett passes.
- The Onion is ten years old.
- Metaphors & Similies, they aren't just for english...
- Ok..its almost Half-time for Baseball..
- Trashcan Ann on the Hotseat with her Syndicator
- It sucks to be vacationing in Atlantic City this w...
- 4th of July,Baseball and other assorted things..
- The Dividing Line..an interactive website
- ▼ July (18)