Tuesday, July 11, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor

Jesus can someone shoot me now please?

Not only does the National League blow the All Star game in the 9th inning..but its a PADRE that does it.

I can't friggin believe it. Trevor Hoffman you can kiss my ass. You picked a helluva time to blow a save.

Also, my dear reader..I am going to sunny SAN DIEGO FOR 4 GLORIOUS DAYS. So, no posts until next Monday or Tuesday. I am taking my computer..why I don't know..other than its a laptop..I always lug it with me. If you want to know why I am going to SD, check the political blog.

So please, water the plants, feed the animals and amuse yourselves until I return.

9 people gave us their .02 cents:

S. R. said...

The perpetual bad luck of the NL. I don't know why I let myself expect anything different.

Seamus said...

Enjoy your time in SD! We'll drum our claws until you return! ;)

Laura said...

I saw the subject before the text came up and I figured you were bitching about them auctioning off Barroid's home-run ball.

Bake Town said...

Sorry 'bout that - but you should be used to the NL losing by now.
:-)

Have a great time in SD.

CoffeeBigPlz said...

Dateline San DeeAgoooooo CaLiFORNia: Trevor blows the save and kisses DusTERella's smart ass. Also promises to place an ad for Gore's inconvienient flick on back of uniform. Details at 10.

Queen of Ass said...

You suck. Next time, pack me in your overnight.

The Stiltwalker said...

DUSTY!!!!!!!!! Have a good time baby! And don't sleep with anyone I wouldn't!! HA HA HA.

Bruce said...

Have fun...

Kurt said...

the good news is that a truly nice guy (Michael Young) from our own Texas Rangers had the game-winning hit.
this guy is really a prince, and one of the more underrated players in baseball. but i bet he doesn't last long on the draft boards of those fantasy baseball leagues...
hope you had a great time.