Sports Blogs I read
France vs. Luxembourg 2017 live stream: Time, TV schedule, and how to watch World Cup qualifying online - France will be looking to extend their lead atop their World Cup qualifying group with a win over the last-place team. France are building up a solid le...31 minutes ago
Joakim Noah Suspended 20 Games For Violating Anti-Drug Policy - Joakim Noah will be suspended 20 games for violating the NBA’s anti-drug policy—reportedly for taking an over-the-counter supplement that is currently ba...55 minutes ago
NL West Notes: Will Smith set for Tommy John, Padres release Paul Clemens - Here’s the latest from around the National League West. Giants left-hander Will Smith is preparing to undergo season-ending Tommy John surgery next week...2 hours ago
Steve Alford Says He's '100 Percent Not Going To Indiana' - Steve Alford says he won’t be going to Indiana.10 hours ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...1 month ago
Police Had To Break Up This Bloody Fight Between Fans At A Rams Vs. Chiefs Preseason Game - Training camp fights aren't just limited to players, as these fans showed that people who watch football go as hard as those who play it.7 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...7 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 27, 2006 | By: Dusty Taylor
Robert Johnson's Gibson. Johnson is a blues icon that died much too young. We have very few recordings of him to treasure and listen to. I love the blues, its my music of choice above all other types. I love Chicago blues, Mississippi Delta blues and Texas blues. I love it all.
There is a site..lol..Moments in Time Manuscripts, that is selling this priceless artifact. It purports to have been HIS Gibson. I haven't checked the site out well, but I will. If you wish to see it, the link to their site is here.
The bidding for this wonderful instrument is starting at:
6 MILLION. Yes, 6 million large. Wish I had hit it big in Vegas...I would entertain the idea of buying it.seriously.
I am back from Vegas, no richer or poorer. The heat is waining here, praise jesus, and pass me a cold bottle of water. We here in the San Joaquin valley have taken the brunt of the heat in all of Cali. Over 81 people have died all over the US due to the sweltering heatwave, at least 28 of them here in my valley. I know you join me hating the heat and what its doing. Can you say Global Warming?
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ► 2007 (89)
- Mel Gibson seriously fucks up big time.
- The Holy Grail of Guitars..
- ESPN gives Harold Reynolds the boot..
- ok..so I am in vegas and the Pads are playing the ...
- This is where I am for the next three days..
- I will be attending this today,Sunday..so no post....
- Bear cam..if your into cams..or bears
- Why do people blog..a new survey from Pew
- A little Politics..in Pictures!
- Jesus can someone shoot me now please?
- Pink Floyd's founding Nutjob Syd Barrett passes.
- The Onion is ten years old.
- Metaphors & Similies, they aren't just for english...
- Ok..its almost Half-time for Baseball..
- Trashcan Ann on the Hotseat with her Syndicator
- It sucks to be vacationing in Atlantic City this w...
- 4th of July,Baseball and other assorted things..
- The Dividing Line..an interactive website
- ▼ July (18)