Friday, October 05, 2007 | By: Unknown

Fox sports Exec struck by lightening..

From the SportsPickle:

Fox Sports president Bob Goren was struck and killed by a lightning bolt sent directly at hit from God this morning while considering adding “comedian” Dane Cook to the network’s baseball playoffs broadcast tandem of Joe Buck and Tim McCarver.

“I usually don’t like to get closely involved in stuff like this,” said God. “Sports aren’t too high on My list of priorities. But Fox is broadcast television. That means it gets beamed out into the heavens, and there’s no way I wanted to hear those guys together. Maybe Goren wasn’t even seriously considering it, who knows. I guess we’ll never know. But I had to play it safe. Buck and McCarver are bad enough – but Dane Cook, too? God help us all. And He did. You’re welcome.”

Thank you God..Timmy is trying enough..Bless you Lord.

Tags:

0 people gave us their .02 cents: