Sunday, February 03, 2008 | By: Unknown

The newest NFL HOF members..


Two 'skins got in, Darrell Green and good ol' Art Monk. Tag's didn't make it..makes me smile don't ya know? The remaining new members are:

New England linebacker Andre Tippett, San Diego/San Francisco defensive end Fred Dean, Minnesota/Denver tackle Gary Zimmerman and a senior committee choice, Kansas City cornerback Emmitt Thomas.

Green was an awesome corner..you have to give him his props I think. It took Monk eight freaking tries to get in..wtf? I also think Andre Reed was one helluva WR..but it was his first year of eligibility. I loved watching Fred Dean work..I am glad he got in as well.

Pissed me off Ray Guy didn't make it too. Fuckers..Oh, and that Football HOF is one fugly friggin building..whats up w/ the phallus symbol too?

0 people gave us their .02 cents: