Saturday, February 16, 2008 | By: Unknown

Fantasy Baseball league..on Yahoo


It drafts two days before the season starts..so if anyone pulls a hammy or tears their ACL, you should know about it. If you want to play..here are the particulars:

League ID 89091
password baseball

Draft is Live: Sat Mar 22 10:00am PDT

Only ten teams, and its Head-to-Head. It's on Yahoo, so you need a Yahoo ID (duh). Stats we use can be negotiable..but I have set up the basics I like. I also like more than one DL..since I pick some real winners usually ;p

Game for the bored among us: Flight of the Hamsters..ok, its not very nice..but its not real ok? Launch them suckers for points..I got a 78 ft in my first hamster flight..not bad eh? H/T to my blog bud in Palm Springs..the inimitable Friday Fishwrap!

0 people gave us their .02 cents: