Monday, February 11, 2008 | By: Unknown

Back in town..sigh..


I just spent five glorious days in SoCal. At my youngest sisters house dogsitting. You can see the ocean from her front bay windows. The temperature was a perfect 75 degrees during the day.

I liked that. I needed that.

Now, back to the reality of life..damn it!

As for Roger Clemen's little tour through the halls of Congress..if he won't shut his piehole about this..why should we? He was doing everything but kissing babies it seems. But enough about ol Roger..baseball commences very soon...

02 DAYS 15 HRS 01 MIN 56 SEC- to be EXACT!!!!!!!!!!

And I can't freaking wait. GOD, I can't wait. Bring on the boys of summer ;)

36 year old Tony Clark is in the process of inking a deal with my hometown boyz..the Padres. For 900k and a single year..those Padres..they know how to wheel and deal don't they? said with tongue firmly planted in cheek.

Arbitration is now ongoing..there are still some big names in the mix. Frankie Rodriquez, the Angel's closer is one of those names, as is Josh Bard of the Pads.

0 people gave us their .02 cents: