Sports Blogs I read
Warriors complete sweep of Trail Blazers with blowout win in Portland - Golden State dominated from the very start. The Golden State Warriors sealed a playoff series sweep over the Portland Trail Blazers three minutes into t...1 hour ago
D'Onta Foreman Shares Heartbreaking Story Of His Infant Son's Death - Texas running back D’Onta Foreman had a tremendous season on the field for the Longhorns last year, rushing for 2,028 yards, scoring 15 touchdowns, and w...2 hours ago
VIDEO: The Warriors Are Shooting the Damn Lights Out - Unbelievable basketball.3 hours ago
‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Doesn’t Bother With The Details Of Its Own Story - 'The Zookeeper's Wife', starring Jessica Chastain, never bothers with the details of its own narrative.3 weeks ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...2 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...8 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, January 11, 2008 | By: Dusty Taylor
Could Barroid Bonds expect this length of sentence if and when he is convicted of lying to federal investigators over the same BalCo investigation as Ms. Jones?
The former Olympic track gold medalist was sentenced to six months in prison Friday for lying to investigators about using performance-enhancing drugs and her role in a check-fraud scam.
The money quote from maid Marion: "I ask you to be as merciful as a human being can be,"
Judge could of gave her longer. From Da Judge: He said Jones damaged two federal investigations with lies that came years apart, so "I don't think the criminal conduct can be written off as a momentary lapse of judgment or a one-time mistake, but instead a repetition of an attempt to break the law."
Sucks to be you Ms. Jones...hopefully Barroid was paying attention.
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- Santana going to the Mets?
- What ever happened to Michael Vicks dogs?
- Trades, signings and what not..
- Who's getting Arbitration, and what they want.
- Pujols cops a 'tude..
- Chargers lose but I win
- Two Ice Bowls today..oh goodie!
- Buzzard Selig gets contract extension.
- For Mathman..
- Been busy as of late..
- Congressional Steroid hearing live tomorrow mornin...
- How exactly did Norv Turner pull that one outta hi...
- I took the Jags and the points.
- Et tu Barry?
- Complete results of HOF voting ballot and other sp...
- Congressional Hearing on steroids postponed.
- The Goose is in!
- Clemens: He would take a lie detector test.
- Ok..how did ya like those games?
- Clemens and his former trainer called to testify b...
- Ocular penetration must be stopped.
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2007 (89)
- ► 2006 (334)