Saturday, January 12, 2008 | By: Unknown

I took the Jags and the points.


It paid off. I figured the Pat's would win but not by 15 points.

Can't bet on the Chargers tomorrow..just don't feel confident there.

The over was worth it too in the Pats/Jags game.

On the baseball front..Buddy Selig wastes more money and provides more lip service by creating a department of drug use. WTF? Mitchell recommended it, so it must be good, right? Fuck me running, get a load of this bullshittery:

MLB said the unit "will have broad authority to conduct investigations." The limits of the unit were not immediately clear. Will it place moles in clubhouses?

This crap is on my last nerve, seriously. The players now will have to keep lawyers on their payrolls too I guess. No one will trust anyone is my guess. Reminds me of trying to buy pot from a friend of a friend... who is very paranoid.

0 people gave us their .02 cents: