Sunday, January 27, 2008 | By: Unknown

What ever happened to Michael Vicks dogs?

I was perusing CNN today when I found this video about the outcome for those 49 or so dogs rescued from Vicks property.

I was quite happy to see that only one of them had to be euthanized so far. As a former owner of a pitbull, it made my Sunday morning to watch the video and check out BadRap.org and DogTime's other videos about the pitbull's that Vick owned and inhumanely treated like mere chattel.

My pitbull Baby was horribly mistreated when she came into our lives, she was afraid of her own shadow and any loud noise would cause her to shake uncontrollably. She didn't know how to play or what toys were for. She was the sweetest dog I have ever had and not a day goes by that I don't miss her. She loved all the cats in our house, and both the smaller dogs as well. She died a year and a half ago from cancer. Her time with us was much too short. I am glad that Vick's dogs have been given a second chance at a decent, loving life and not just put down without a thought.

And so ends our post today..no sports really..just the love of a dog. We will resume our regularly scheduled bitchfest about sports tomorrow ummkay?

0 people gave us their .02 cents: