-
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.--Albert Einstein
Sports is my salvation..life is just a big ball game at PetCo Park..with extra innings
My Mood Today

Sports Blogs I read
Sports News
Powered by Blogger.
Sports Scores
NBA NEWS
Evidently no one follows this blog
Thursday, March 24, 2005
|
By:
Unknown
Pittsburgh World Series Trophy being auctioned off.
this of course is tantamount to treason..a world series trophy should not go to the highest bidder..its sacralidge..or however the hell you spell it.. its 3 am give me a break ok? anyways..its like taking it to a pawn shop..it makes my blood pressure skyrocket just the mere mention of such an act...course my blood pressure goes up at the drop of a hat these days anway..i have a low tolerance for many things..its pathetic really..shit..where was i? o yeah..the pirates world series trophy..someone from MLB better get their ass on the phone and get this sucker back..for once buddy selig..do the right thing! you fucked up majorly on the roids issue dipshit..dont let this opportunity for ever so slight redemption get away you friggin moron.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Moi
The Shit I bitch about...
-
▼
2005
(323)
-
▼
March
(10)
- I would make a deal with the devil to get them back..
- Working like a dog..just not pissing on the furnit...
- Its that time of year..
- The 3 Stooges.
- Tweedle dum and tweedle dee perhaps?
- Would you buy a used car from this man?
- Pittsburgh World Series Trophy being auctioned off.
- OH SWEET JESUS..is barry bonds friggin nuts?
- The Infamous Baseball Hearings..
- life..it can be so time consuming..
-
▼
March
(10)





3 people gave us their .02 cents:
I read the NY Post sports daily, and found the link for you:
http://nypost.com/sports/sp_letters_editor.htm
Go get 'em!
i sent them one of my rantings..
Outstanding! Well, I had too little sleep & too much work this week. I had too much beer & too little food this evening. I am too tired and too bored to stay awake any longer. Let mee know if you hear from them.
Post a Comment