Thursday, March 24, 2005 | By: Unknown

Pittsburgh World Series Trophy being auctioned off.

this of course is tantamount to treason..a world series trophy should not go to the highest bidder..its sacralidge..or however the hell you spell it.. its 3 am give me a break ok? anyways..its like taking it to a pawn shop..it makes my blood pressure skyrocket just the mere mention of such an act...course my blood pressure goes up at the drop of a hat these days anway..i have a low tolerance for many things..its pathetic really..shit..where was i? o yeah..the pirates world series trophy..someone from MLB better get their ass on the phone and get this sucker back..for once buddy selig..do the right thing! you fucked up majorly on the roids issue dipshit..dont let this opportunity for ever so slight redemption get away you friggin moron.

3 people gave us their .02 cents:

Rat In A Cage said...

I read the NY Post sports daily, and found the link for you:

http://nypost.com/sports/sp_letters_editor.htm

Go get 'em!

Unknown said...

i sent them one of my rantings..

Rat In A Cage said...

Outstanding! Well, I had too little sleep & too much work this week. I had too much beer & too little food this evening. I am too tired and too bored to stay awake any longer. Let mee know if you hear from them.