Thursday, November 16, 2006 | By: Unknown

More Airline news..

OK..I sense a trend here on Moments in Time..I am stuck on airline bs..this new one is really a doozey;

A young man was arrested at small airport in Southern California for trying to carry-on a rubber band ball. First security officials suspected it of being a bomb, then they decided that anyone carrying a big rubberband ball must be smuggling drugs and/or on drugs:

Are the security people at airports all fuckwits? A g.d. rubberband ball? Do we perhaps hire the handicapped for these jobs?

8 people gave us their .02 cents:

jagular said...

A little known fact is that rubber band balls can be quite dangerous.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=N86V90e0oRQ

Unknown said...

LMAO Jag!! I swear to god, I did not make that vid..and those guys had to be high to roll that friggin ball up that hill a zillion times to film that crap..

Unknown said...

Add to this story the one earlier this year of some guy verbally slamming the Head of TSA, and the dipshits at the airport held him up for hours and even called the police..jeebus.

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

The flunkies are running the asylum.

jagular said...

It started out just a tangent, but then I saw it said Dusty on the opening credit. How could I resist?

Unknown said...

I damn near busted an artery when I saw the opening on that Video Jag..it was too much! My name in lights..ah :)

And those freaks have way too much time on their hands..they need a job..something!

Unknown said...

Ol blue..we need more than flunkies running the TSA securitiy detail..

Anonymous said...

TSA is a joke in it self. They are the reason I won't fly. I dont' want to deal with them. Especially somehwere near LA. LAX is the worse of them all.

TSA people are just pissed off because they failed the personality test to become a real cop.

Blog rolled ya back!