Monday, February 26, 2007 | By: Unknown

Baseball..we have baseball this week.

Barroid Bonds won't be playing in the first spring training game..this is a shocker, I know..

Manny Ramirez arrived three days early, instead of his usual 3 days late to camp..THAT IS A SHOCKER!

And Donald Fehr and his minions will offer advice to players regarding the George Mitchell steroid investigation..but its up to each player whether or not they want to cooperate.

Last week is over..thank you Jesus..the body is trying to get back into action after being used as a pin cushion for my own version of hell via cortisone shots by the 'pain management doctor'..lol..he doesn't manage shit but he knows how to hurt ya..you know what I mean?

Let the baseball games begin..Cause I really need a friggin diversion folks :)

13 people gave us their .02 cents:

Anonymous said...

First ST game starts in 40 minutes(1 PM). I'm on my way to purchase the Gameday audio so I can listen. I love this game...

Anonymous said...

I think of you in the shower... just thoguht you should know.

JQP... ei, ei, o

SeizeTheNite said...

Cortisone shots are the work of the devil.
It will just pinch and sting for a few minutes my ass!

Sky Captain said...

I think of you, and JQP in the shower... how ya been?

Sky Captain said...

thanks for the comment dusty, and yes I'm moving up slowly but surely..

Sky Captain said...

oh my sweet dearest dusty... please don't let the car fool you it's still fucking me...

Bella said...

That was a BULLSHIT call against Vizquel last week when Victorino CLEARLY ran out of the base path and ran into Vizquel! Sometimes I'd like take the umpire's eyes and rip them for their sockets cuz they can't see shit anyway.

Fuck Cederstrom - that bastard.

Anonymous said...

test comment

Anonymous said...

hi dusty honey sugar sweety, miss ya!

Unknown said...

Tag your it (book meme over at dizzydayz)...if you have some time, I'm curious about your picks :)

Kurt said...

hi dusty. sorry to be such a shit blog bud, but i see you have been busy or hurting too bad as well. i hope it's business.
baseball sucks this year. damn Rangers. damn Yankees.

Anonymous said...

Why did you let this blog lapse? If you dont mind me asking...

Lara Croft said...

I hope the cortisone is working! Thanks for stopping by my place on the lake. Appreciated the coment! Look forward to getting to know you - LC