Tuesday, February 13, 2007 | By: Unknown

Michael Holmes..your one lucky dude.

"I was just frustrated that this was the way I was gonna die and that was it," he said.

He didn't see his life flash before his eyes, so evidently it wasn't his time to go. Read the article about the man and his wild ride without a functioning parachute here..then watch the video below. Those Dudes from New Zealand have some nads..he's going to do it again he says.

2 people gave us their .02 cents:

Kurt said...

on my 13th jump, i had what is called a total malfunction - the main chute did not deploy. fortunately for me, the reserve did and i was able to land safely.
i kept doing it until my kids were born. i loved it. it was the rush i couldn't get from smoking and drinking; it also helped me lay those toys down... i knew i couldn't be a burnout and jumping from airplanes! maybe others could/can. but i woulda fucked up sooner or later.

Unknown said...

I just marvel at the brass balls it takes to jump out of a perfectly good airplane Kurt.