Sports Blogs I read
Wizards clinch division after 38 years, the longest active streak in major U.S. sports - Washington will win the Southeast Division. FINALLY. On Tuesday, with a 119-108 win vs. the Lakers, the Washington Wizards clinched the Southeast Divisi...2 hours ago
Jusuf Nurkic Shattered The Nuggets' Playoff Hopes And Roasted Them Afterwards - Before the Nuggets flipped him to Portland for one of the Plumlee twins, Bosnian big man Jusuf Nurkic was averaging 17 disgruntled minutes and eight poin...2 hours ago
Tigers trade rumors: Detroit trying to shop Mike Pelfrey - The Tigers are willing to eat Pelfrey’s salary in order to move him in a trade. The Detroit Free Press’ Anthony Frenech reports the Tigers “contacted at...3 hours ago
WATCH: Christian Pulisic's Ridiculous Effort Sets Up Clint Dempsey Goal - Christian Pulisic is amazing.4 hours ago
‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Doesn’t Bother With The Details Of Its Own Story - 'The Zookeeper's Wife', starring Jessica Chastain, never bothers with the details of its own narrative.12 hours ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...1 month ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...7 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 17, 2007 | By: Dusty Taylor
Clean out the bums in the Hall of Fame. Baseball has some real jerkwads in there according to this Salon OpEd. I agree with many of them, so lets get started shall we?
First out the door is Gary Carter. Mr. Carter was a worthless catcher who's only claim to fame is the amount of hits he got over his entire career. That is hardley a reason to get into the HOF now is it? The man is a punk-assed bitch to put it mildly.
Second, pitchers who obviously cheated. Don Sutton and Gaylord Perry both cheated their pinstriped asses off.
Perry even titled his book about his favorite method of cheating "Me and the Spitter"
for Christ's sake!
This is all tongue in cheek of course..but the rest of the Salon article is about the same I think..check it out if your needing a smirk on this Monday morning.
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- Football news..Billick fired..Parcells cleans hous...
- Who gets in the HOF and why..a voters perspective
- Pats win..bfd.
- Leyritz fucks up big time.
- Prior a Padre? jeez..
- Best shitty Santa letter ever
- Clemens talks to 60 Minutes..
- best Synchronized Xmas lights..
- Well, I pulled one outta my ass..
- Oh, yeah..I wanna be that..
- King Kaufman is a good read
- Our Fuckwit of the week-Papelbon
- Bonds attorneys might have conflict of interest
- Parcells and the Dolphins?
- Roger Waters-Van Morrison-Comfortably Numb
- Some damn good slide guitar
- The agony of defeat..
- Here's a thought..
- Cards deal Jim Ed to Padres for a bag of balls
- Mo Vaughn used roids??
- Roger Clemens used HGH and steroids per Mitchell r...
- Mitchell, steroids and baseball..
- Mitchell report will be released within the hour
- Can we do this with Baseball players?
- Vick gets 23 months..
- MLB's Mitchell report due out..
- Barroid pleads not guilty..
- Detroit rocks with trade
- MLB's Veterans HOF committee selections..
- ▼ December (29)
- ► 2006 (334)