Sports Blogs I read
England vs. Lithuania 2017 live stream: Time, TV schedule, and how to watch World Cup qualifying online - England should have little problem beating Lithuania at Wembley on Sunday. England have made a solid start to their World Cup qualifying campaign, with ...5 minutes ago
Oregon's Jordan Bell Was Everywhere and Did Everything Against Kansas - Kansas was a 7-point favorite in a de facto home game with a trip to the Final Four on the line. Considering the way the Jayhawks dominated (...)8 hours ago
Rangers rumors: Rougned Odor close to extension with Texas - The deal is reportedly for six years. Though earlier this month there was reportedly a “decent-sized gap” between Texas’ extension offer and Rougned Odo...19 hours ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...1 month ago
Police Had To Break Up This Bloody Fight Between Fans At A Rams Vs. Chiefs Preseason Game - Training camp fights aren't just limited to players, as these fans showed that people who watch football go as hard as those who play it.7 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...7 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007 | By: Dusty Taylor
Frankly, I couldn't believe that any other team didn't try to muscle in on this deal. Miggy and Dontrelle to the Tigers is a win-win for those boyz in D-town. The Marlins got some prospects and an old catcher..of course the owner of the Marlins got even more..his total team payroll will now be roughly 10% of that of the Yank$..god knows that fuckwit only cares about the cash that lands in his pocket. If Jeffrey Loria could be hog-tied and drug behind a truck for 3000 miles..I think you would find some very happy baseball fans in Marlin-ville.
The Padres might be willing to cough up $52 Million to make Jake Peavy happy. I really can't believe that since the owner, John Moores, is a notorious tightass and the fuckwit known as Kevin Towers seems to enjoy picking up worthless players off the waiver wire and telling the fans that he got a fabulous deal for a worthwhile player..
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- Football news..Billick fired..Parcells cleans hous...
- Who gets in the HOF and why..a voters perspective
- Pats win..bfd.
- Leyritz fucks up big time.
- Prior a Padre? jeez..
- Best shitty Santa letter ever
- Clemens talks to 60 Minutes..
- best Synchronized Xmas lights..
- Well, I pulled one outta my ass..
- Oh, yeah..I wanna be that..
- King Kaufman is a good read
- Our Fuckwit of the week-Papelbon
- Bonds attorneys might have conflict of interest
- Parcells and the Dolphins?
- Roger Waters-Van Morrison-Comfortably Numb
- Some damn good slide guitar
- The agony of defeat..
- Here's a thought..
- Cards deal Jim Ed to Padres for a bag of balls
- Mo Vaughn used roids??
- Roger Clemens used HGH and steroids per Mitchell r...
- Mitchell, steroids and baseball..
- Mitchell report will be released within the hour
- Can we do this with Baseball players?
- Vick gets 23 months..
- MLB's Mitchell report due out..
- Barroid pleads not guilty..
- Detroit rocks with trade
- MLB's Veterans HOF committee selections..
- ▼ December (29)
- ► 2006 (334)