Sports Blogs I read
Warriors complete sweep of Trail Blazers with blowout win in Portland - Golden State dominated from the very start. The Golden State Warriors sealed a playoff series sweep over the Portland Trail Blazers three minutes into t...1 hour ago
D'Onta Foreman Shares Heartbreaking Story Of His Infant Son's Death - Texas running back D’Onta Foreman had a tremendous season on the field for the Longhorns last year, rushing for 2,028 yards, scoring 15 touchdowns, and w...1 hour ago
VIDEO: Get a Load of This Guy Yukking it Up With Devonta Freeman - Buddies.4 hours ago
‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Doesn’t Bother With The Details Of Its Own Story - 'The Zookeeper's Wife', starring Jessica Chastain, never bothers with the details of its own narrative.3 weeks ago
Padres Spring Training 2017: Broadcast schedule announced - You'll be able to catch 32 Spring Training games via TV, radio, or audio webcast. Padres Spring Training is getting closer and closer, with only 14 days...2 months ago
Red Sox vs. Mariners lineups: Andrew Benintendi waits for tomorrow - Andrew Benintendi is in Seattle, but out of the lineup Tuesday night. Andrew Benintendi's debut will wait one more day as Bryce Brentz starts in left fi...8 months ago
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007 | By: Dusty Taylor
Frankly, I couldn't believe that any other team didn't try to muscle in on this deal. Miggy and Dontrelle to the Tigers is a win-win for those boyz in D-town. The Marlins got some prospects and an old catcher..of course the owner of the Marlins got even more..his total team payroll will now be roughly 10% of that of the Yank$..god knows that fuckwit only cares about the cash that lands in his pocket. If Jeffrey Loria could be hog-tied and drug behind a truck for 3000 miles..I think you would find some very happy baseball fans in Marlin-ville.
The Padres might be willing to cough up $52 Million to make Jake Peavy happy. I really can't believe that since the owner, John Moores, is a notorious tightass and the fuckwit known as Kevin Towers seems to enjoy picking up worthless players off the waiver wire and telling the fans that he got a fabulous deal for a worthwhile player..
Bitchy, opinionated female that loves sports.
My political blog is here.
The Shit I bitch about...
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (99)
- Football news..Billick fired..Parcells cleans hous...
- Who gets in the HOF and why..a voters perspective
- Pats win..bfd.
- Leyritz fucks up big time.
- Prior a Padre? jeez..
- Best shitty Santa letter ever
- Clemens talks to 60 Minutes..
- best Synchronized Xmas lights..
- Well, I pulled one outta my ass..
- Oh, yeah..I wanna be that..
- King Kaufman is a good read
- Our Fuckwit of the week-Papelbon
- Bonds attorneys might have conflict of interest
- Parcells and the Dolphins?
- Roger Waters-Van Morrison-Comfortably Numb
- Some damn good slide guitar
- The agony of defeat..
- Here's a thought..
- Cards deal Jim Ed to Padres for a bag of balls
- Mo Vaughn used roids??
- Roger Clemens used HGH and steroids per Mitchell r...
- Mitchell, steroids and baseball..
- Mitchell report will be released within the hour
- Can we do this with Baseball players?
- Vick gets 23 months..
- MLB's Mitchell report due out..
- Barroid pleads not guilty..
- Detroit rocks with trade
- MLB's Veterans HOF committee selections..
- ▼ December (29)
- ► 2006 (334)